Brent Mustburger Comments on Pageant Queen Katherine Webb

Telltale signs of armpit discoloration. No thanks.

mixed with telltale signs of possible anal bleaching... well no other telltale signs beyond receipt for "anal bleaching kit".

Not to be negative, but I don't see what is so superlative.

She's hot -but thread worthy?

above average face, caked on make up, fake boobs, and first pic is airbrushed.

She just a good looking girl

I thought it was pretty funny when he suggested that the kids go practice throwing footballs in the backyard.
Brought some life to a horrible game.

She definitely stole the show last night since the game was such a blowout... Mustburger, Darnell Docket and about everyone else wants to hit that... Can't say I blame em.

She's got a real Christina Leardini vibe.

This whole thing bothers me.

Here we've got all this uproar and women getting offended and the New York frickin' Times writing articles with weird quotes from professors about a harmless comment...yet the subject of all the controversy - the woman herself - has this to say...

“It was kind of nice,” Webb told The Associated Press on Tuesday. “I didn’t look at it as creepy at all. For a woman to be called beautiful, I don’t see how that’s an issue.”

Well put sweetie. Can we all move on now?

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/09/s...ized-for-remarks-about-miss-alabama.html?_r=0

Jeeze, the shit people run with these days....

It's press. Let her have her 15 minutes. The feminists get to blow off some steam while she gets to have it both ways by saying what's the big gadilla.

He's a grown man gushing over a college girl on national television.

I thought it was pretty creepy.
You're making it more creepy than it is. A "college girl" is a grown woman. It's not like the dude is Ender.

lol nothing funnier then internet peeps saying pretty girls are ugly.

poor bastards

This, I come on here and see guys fawning over five out of 10's like Rachelle Leah and then dismiss a woman like this.

I swear she must remind a lot of guys of the prom queen who was mean to them in high school.

Would faint.

Back