Brent Mustburger Comments on Pageant Queen Katherine Webb

What are you babbling about? I just hate the fact that every time a hot girl is discussed on here, Sherdog needs to criticize the smallest physical imperfections-- even if they're imagined. She does look old for her age; there's no definitive proof that her looks will go downhill anytime soon.

And every time a hot girl is discussed people come out telling others that they'd faint or shit their pants or cream themselves if she spoke to them.

It's a thread about an attractive female, relax, nearly every hetero person here knows they'd go for her..

What are you babbling about? I just hate the fact that every time a hot girl is discussed on here, Sherdog needs to criticize the smallest physical imperfections-- even if they're imagined. She does look old for her age; there's no definitive proof that her looks will go downhill anytime soon.

some women actually get better looking as they get a little older (up to a certain point of course).

LOL at the kid to the right of the video..

She's not staying with him if he's a back up somewhere, which he probably will be at best.

Who the fuck else is she gonna get. There are thousands of hotter girls then her and 32 starting qb's, of which many are married.

And every time a hot girl is discussed people come out telling others that they'd faint or shit their pants or cream themselves if she spoke to them.

It's a thread about an attractive female, relax, nearly every hetero person here knows they'd go for her..

I'm sorry if I don't have a lot of faith in the men of the Mayberry forum's social skills.

LOL at the kid to the right of the video..

He starred for a good 20 seconds without blinking. Being a kid was fun, because everyone will just pass this off as "ohhhh he's just a kid". Meanwhile he's back home with a hard on trying to learn how to spank it with his spank bank in full work mode.

She looks like mid 20's to me and she is smoking hot. TBH, Brent Musburger was complimenting her beauty. How was that creepy? is because hes an older? or the way it came out?

She is hot, but come on. Not hot enough to be on every single sports show and news broadcast on the continent.

She looks like mid 20's to me and she is smoking hot. TBH, Brent Musburger was complimenting her beauty. How was that creepy? is because hes an older? or the way it came out?

It's not creepy, people just need something to complain about.

Kid on the right is hilarious btw.

One time when I was about his age I was in the car with my mom and a similar looking woman to the girl in the video pulled up next to us at a light. I just turned and stared at her for the longest time, not even thinking she would look at me. Well after about 15 seconds she turns to me and smiles and I got scared at shit and turned my head back forward as quick as I could and never looked back lol

Well he got really excited. Overly excited really quick.That was a little weird. The whole grab and toss a football around can be weird depending on where your imagination takes you. Basically saying she's a whore and just going for him because he's a qb.(Which is the truth).

I went to a small high school and started at qb from 10th grade on. I got the hottest senior in the school when I was in then 10th grade. Then she dumped me when the season was over.

1 - Brent Musberger is frickin' awesome and nothing he said was creepy.

2 - Katherine Webb is hot as hellllllllll

3 - Yes she looks older than 23. I watched The Bachelor last night with my wife and we were commenting on how basically all the girls looked older than they are...they walk out and the thing says "23" and she'd look like a full on milf or something. I think makeup has a lot to do with this, and simply TV screens. Everybody looks older on TV.

Well he got really excited. Overly excited really quick.That was a little weird. The whole grab and toss a football around can be weird depending on where your imagination takes you. Basically saying she's a whore and just going for him because he's a qb.(Which is the truth).

I went to a small high school and started at qb from 10th grade on. I got the hottest senior in the school when I was in then 10th grade. Then she dumped me when the season was over.

That's my take on it. It's not what he said, he just sounded really excited and awkward saying it. Not a big deal at all. I just thought, "that was a little awkward/creepy" and went back to watching Alabama crush ND

Here is the mom:

aj-mccarron-mom-boobs-lead1.jpg

Let's just say that even if Brent Mustberger was right, she still has plenty of room to go downhill before her elbows get too pointy

Honestly, Brent was saying what I was thinking when I saw the camera centering on her.

Back