Brendan schaub vs Brock Lesnar

Brock by whatever he wants , Schaub isn't knocking Brock out and he isn't submitting him. Brock had bricks for fists and Schaub had a pretty glass jaw for a HW.

Brock in his prime pharmaceutical condition beats him easily

Could Brock even fight if he was not juiced to the tits?

I have a feeling he would come in emaciated, weighing 235, and fighting as effectively as that Juan guy who got cut recently.

Shwab on Shwab's best day was C-level. Brock would smash him.

I see brock in his prime demolishing Shaub. I see current era Brock controlling Shaub on the ground for 15 minutes a la Mark hunt.

SCHAUB SHUTDOWN, BABY

i actually re-watched schaub vs browne today and wow schaub looked really sloppy and slow. maybe that's not his "prime," but I think Brawk fucks him up
GADOOSH

SCHAUB SHUTDOWN, BABY

i actually re-watched schaub vs browne today and wow schaub looked really sloppy and slow. maybe that's not his "prime," but I think Brawk fucks him up
GADOOSH
I'm going to rewatch CroCop - Shaub. The Mitrione, fight was over quick, he layed on Juicy Boi Lavar, the Rothwell and Big Nog fights were quick. I thought he beat Arvloski but the Arvloski and Browne fights were at the end of the road where it was clear he wanted to talk to a camera and not get punched in the face anymore. Maybe watching him vs CroCop, and then against Arlovski will give me a better idea of what he actually had in him.

But seriously. Brandon beat Mitrione, Mitrione beat Fedor, Fedor beat Frank Mir, Frank Mir beat Brock Lesnar.

You do the math.

Back