Brendan schaub vs Brock Lesnar

Rothwell was coming off a loss to hunt and lost nex fight after beating schaub

He lost to zombie nog
He lost to Nelson too.

The fact that you think hebwould be champ tells me you're either delusional or/and a huge of fan the podcast
From a comment like that it is obvious that you have never watched Brendan's fights in slow motion and have also never trained, so i can understand that you are not able to comprehend the very high level subtle nuance of his game.

Last edited:
From a comment like that it is obvious that you have never watched Brendan's fights in slow motion and have also never trained, so i can understand the you are not able to comprehend the very high level subtle nuance to his game.

Yup, he was calling upon the power of the universe in the rothwell fight but the mortal ignorant ref thought he was having a seizure so he stopped it.

From a comment like that it is obvious that you have never watched Brendan's fights in slow motion and have also never trained, so i can understand that you are not able to comprehend the very high level subtle nuance of his game.

You're joking right?

What was Brock's prime then?

He went 1-1 with Mir, and beat old Randy and ancient Herring.
He looked terrible in every other fight (including Carwin).

That still sounds a hell of a lot better than Schaub. Very easy fight to predict.

Rothwell was coming off a loss to hunt and lost next fight after beating schaub. Btw Rothwell is still around and would beat him again

He lost to zombie nog but hes gonna beat blaydes stipe ngannou etc?

He speaks openly about how dc handled him in training..
He lost to Nelson too.

The fact that you think he would be champ tells me you're either delusional or/and a huge of fan the podcast
You realize that was a sarcastic remark ;)

Brock takes him down and mauls him in first round:eek:

Brock would take him down and smash him in round one.

For real, does schaub beat anyone from Brock's UFC record?

Tough fight but Schaub probably D'arce's him.

Lesnar has only lost to top 10 GOAT HWs.

He would murder any version of Swab and no one should be surprised.

Brock Lesnar is the greatest part time fighter of all time.

GPOAT

This. People forget that Lesnar lost to some of the greatest heavyweights ever.
Nobody was going to beat Cain that night. Or overeem.

Agree
Cain in his fleeting prime was a monster
Reem was juiced to the fucking gills!!!

Brock was never an elite level MMA fighter. He was an entertainer who got buy on physicality.

But I'd still take him against Shaub.

Back