Brendan Schaub put 4K on Wilder

Trust me it's a bullshit excuse. He said the costume weighed about 40 pounds. Try doing a farmer's walk with a pair of 20 lb dumbbells for about 10 minutes at the pace he was walking. It's a piece of cake even if you're out of shape.

It's definitely 95% bullshit. I'd say that having a mask that covers the mouth and has lights on it would have done more damage. I once had to wear a mask before going on stage (don't ask) and by the time I was up there, with the lights on I had to take it off because I seriously thought I was gonna pass out.

what kind of dumbass bets 4000 just to win 800...oh right

brendan sure is a 'special' one, isn't he folks
Meanwhile he bet a measly $4k just to win $800 LOL
giphy.gif
Risking $4k for the potential to win $800 betting on a guy in a rematch who should've lost the first fight by a fairly lopsided decision seems dumb as shit but that's just me.
Wow, these are some dumb odds. The guy isn't broke, why would you even care about a measly 800 pay off?

Wasn't Fury by KO like a 4-1 return ?
Jesus fucking Christ, did none of you spend 15 seconds thinking about this? Lmao, god damn, this is pretty damn dumb and all you made the same mistake

What kind of a stupid bet is that to take only 800 bucks profit..

The level of gambling retardation in this post is soooo funny, keep it up guys. +120 but only clear $800 on 4k..... these are gems hahaha

+120 but getting -1200 hahahah im dying, you dummies

No it isn't. Only $800

You can see the odds in the slip. +120 / 2.20

4000*2.2 = 8800

8800 - 4000 = 4800

You think betting on Wilder to win via KO gave him a 1.2 odds? Lol that is Cyborg vs Sacrifice Lamb odds.

Dana pisses 4k

#Icandoyourjobyoucantdomine

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back