Brendan Schaub put 4K on Wilder

im pretty sure it says $4800 on the ticket, no here does it say $8800
do you honestly think the odds were double your money in a 2 horse race?

yes in fact it was exactly that. he also bet on KO/TKO and not just a win, which is even better odds.

Yes. Thats how it works. 2-horse-race and all.

For fucks sake, I'm not american either and I think their moneyline-system is borderline retarded (give me decimal multipliers all day long: 2.05 etc.), but ITS PRETTY FUCKING OBVIOUS that Wilder wasnt a prohibitive favorite going into this fight, so that you'd have to risk 4000$ to win 800$. Holy shit you guys...

yes in fact it was exactly that. he also bet on KO/TKO and not just a win, which is even better odds.

I’m not gonna say I’m wrong but odds on Its very likely

he put that money on the huge favourite just to win 800$ ????? and brags about it on the internet?????

what kind of dumbass bets 4000 just to win 800...oh right

brendan sure is a 'special' one, isn't he folks

Let me guess, if you buy a $3 lottery ticket, and get $3 back, do you tell people you won $3?

Last edited by a moderator:
im pretty sure it says $4800 on the ticket, no here does it say $8800
do you honestly think the odds were double your money in a 2 horse race?
He took Wilder by KO at +120.
So if you bet $1, and you win... you get your original bet back so $1, plus the money you won on the bet. $1x1.2=$1.20
So he gets the $1 he risked, plus the $1.20 for winning the bet, meaning he gets paid $2.20.

He bet $4,000. So he would get his original $4000, plus $4000x1.2 = $4800.
In all, he would be paid $8,400.

His legs were shot because of that big right hand he took behind the ear that knocked him down. His equilibrium never recovered. Honestly, he never looked like his legs were truly under him again after that initial big flurry from Fury about mid-way through the 1st. Looked like he took a decent shot behind the ear in that one too.
totally agree. and then he posts this tweet saying "oh...it was my costume! It weighed 40lbs+, was just too heavy. I mean .....first of all I doubt it weighed 40lbs. Fabric, few LEDS, few batteries.
2ndly.....Wilder is like 6ft6inches, and 230lbs, and a professional athlete. If a trained pro athlete of that size cannot carry 40lbs for maybe 10mins (his walk to the ring etc) then he is clearly doing something wrong.

I mean when you lose, just admit it, and do not make excuses. Plus the outfit was his idea. Pretty silly.

Meanwhile he bet a measly $4k just to win $800 LOL
giphy.gif
Alright now I just think people are trolling.

Shuab is a moron. He must be charming in person cause he aint smart either....

Chump change to me B

What kind of third world city do you live in where houses sell for 67k

I was showing how easy making $4k is for me considering the value of homes right now. Depressing that it flew over your and several others’ heads.

<{cruzshake}>

To simplify....
For a dollar bet @ +120, the return is $2.20

Wagering $4000, the return would have been $8800

He would have won $4800

He was trying to find the 4K feature for a blacked video and ended up betting instead. Must have been weird to see his ideal man get fucked up by a fat and bald gypsy. Who’s going to fuck Brendan’s wife now?

Seems like a high risk/low reward bet. It's not like he was betting on Shevchenko vs any 125er.

EDIT: I don't know what the fk I'm talking about.

Last edited:
Brendan is a complete fuckwit tbh.

He’s a grown man who thought McGregor would beat Mayweather, so it should come as no surprise when he does stupid shit.

"American odds" aka moneyline odds or US odds are supposed to be the easiest to understand. Lol to Sherbro IQ showing up again.
Where I’m from it just tells you how much you are going to win, including getting your bet money back. Don’t know how having to add numbers together is easier than just reading the single “payout” number

Back