Brendan Schaub put 4K on Wilder

Brendan wins. You’re all talking about him. And it only cost him 4K.

How mad will shertards be Schaub can throw away more money than they make in a whole month
<bball2>

Truth. I think it’s funny that 4K is pocket change for him but some sherdoggers are dancing around their studio apartments while waiting for the ramen to be done, acting like he lost it all.

<{pranko}>

Where I’m from it just tells you how much you are going to win, including getting your bet money back. Don’t know how having to add numbers together is easier than just reading the single “payout” number
Under standing odds is different than understanding a bet ticket.

American odds +120 = 1.2 x your bet, +1200 = 12 x your bet, +12,000 = 120 x your bet.
It's pretty easy to understand.

Having to add your original bet, to what you're set to win from your bet has nothing to do with the odds. it's just how some sports books decide to display bets on a bet ticket.

And he asked "What kind of shithole house is worth 67k" - you say they're in the south. Nah man they're in your backyard.
I actually didn’t say anything about them being shitty, I simply said they’re in the south, as in houses are priced cheaper in the south.

were you easily offended?
Most houses aren’t that cheap.
Even around here most houses are over 100K and that’s being conservative. Anyone can go on Zillow and find shitholes, doesn’t have anything to do with my comment. Don’t assume things.

I actually didn’t say anything about them being shitty, I simply said they’re in the south, as in houses are priced cheaper in the south.

were you easily offended?
Most houses aren’t that cheap.
Even around here most houses are over 100K and that’s being conservative. Anyone can go on Zillow and find shitholes, doesn’t have anything to do with my comment. Don’t assume things.
I'm not assuming anything. The post you quoted said "What kind of shithole house is worth 67k" and you just assumed they're in the south.

I mean, talk all the shit you want about the South, I'm further North than you. Nothing you say about them will offend me. Just know your neighbors homes are worth that..or maybe even yours. Not just homes in the south.

I'm not assuming anything. The post you quoted said "What kind of shithole house is worth 67k" and you just assumed they're in the south.

I mean, talk all the shit you want about the South, I'm further North than you. Nothing you say about them will offend me. Just know your neighbors homes are worth that..or maybe even yours. Not just homes in the south.
Actually that’s not what I meant though, but I did look back and see how it looks like that.

I was actually trolling him with a setup so he would bite and say “lol yeah the south sucks” then I was gonna post a pic of a house in the south and how cheap you can get them, but you bit and he didn’t. houses up here that are that cheap are shit, in the south you can get pretty nice houses for cheaper than up here, that was my intention, you came in before I could spring my troll trap.

All good.

This thread is a joke. With American arguing with non Americans then Americans arguing with Americans.

Either Schaub or someone pretending to be him posted and nobody even noticed

He was trying to find the 4K feature for a blacked video and ended up betting instead. Must have been weird to see his ideal man get fucked up by a fat and bald gypsy. Who’s going to fuck Brendan’s wife now?

Wtf... who molested you when you were a toddler?

Actually that’s not what I meant though, but I did look back and see how it looks like that.

I was actually trolling him with a setup so he would bite and say “lol yeah the south sucks” then I was gonna post a pic of a house in the south and how cheap you can get them, but you bit and he didn’t. houses up here that are that cheap are shit, in the south you can get pretty nice houses for cheaper than up here, that was my intention, you came in before I could spring my troll trap.

All good.
Texas McMansions ftw

Don't bet on HW fights, always remember that.

Back