Brendan Schaub doing some padwork

how good would this guy be right now if he didn't get KO'd and retired by Rogan's verbal jabs

I wish they would let me next door so I can spit in his fucking face.
tumblr_mo23h3wcYf1r27i51o1_400.gif

dBsAj.gif

tumblr_ndv93lyHDI1s8r7lxo1_400.gif

schaub-ko.gif

please come back schuab

Posts like this are ruining sherdog

Posting a fighter lose over and over every time there's a thread about him isn't funny or creative, its just annoying to watch people circlejerk over their dislike of said fighter.

Schaub has fucked so many sherdogger girlfriends its honestly ridiculous

Fought with his chin up and overextended his straight, meh

Hunt, JDS and Black Beast? Damn some serious heavy hands right there! Poor Brendan
Schaub has to be in the top of worst chins in the UFC HW division.

Like Pat Barry... he always goes OUT. Not hurt, not dizzy but completly unconciouss.

Posting a fighter lose over and over every time there's a thread about him isn't funny or creative, its just annoying to watch people circlejerk over their dislike of said fighter.

Do not agree. There aren't enough posta about Schaub to get annoying. Nor was he ever really relevant in the sport to deserve respect.

This. I took like 4 years off from these forums because of the idiocy displayed by "fans" of the sport. I'm convinced most of you aren't fans and just like to shit on fighters. What enjoyment do you get out of it? Every once and a while when the situation calls it can be funny (I've definitely done it before), but it is just beaten to death. Some of you need to get a grip I'd love to see how you'd do in the cage against any of the guys Brendan has fought.

Classic Schaub:

Interviewer - "who hit you the hardest?"

Schaub - "Lavar Johnson. None of the guys who knocked me out actually hit that hard."

Classic Schaub:

Interviewer - "who hit you the hardest?"

Schaub - "Lavar Johnson. None of the guys who knocked me out actually hit that hard."

In his defense, when you get ko'd you prolly don't really remember it. Lavar is a gorilla of epic proportions.

Back