Brendan Schaub doing some padwork

Classic Schaub:

Interviewer - "who hit you the hardest?"

Schaub - "Lavar Johnson. None of the guys who knocked me out actually hit that hard."

You dont feel the ko blows. But whatever help you keep hating..

Agreed. We need more special gifs like these two:

67ulio.jpg

I don't like to bash Schaub, but this gif still cracks me up. Damn you, internet!

oh, I forgot about this one.
fan the flames, bro.

Posts like this are ruining sherdog

Posting a fighter lose over and over every time there's a thread about him isn't funny or creative, its just annoying to watch people circlejerk over their dislike of said fighter.
tumblr_n4rg8ktMAz1skzqyyo1_400.gif

This. I took like 4 years off from these forums because of the idiocy displayed by "fans" of the sport. I'm convinced most of you aren't fans and just like to shit on fighters. What enjoyment do you get out of it? Every once and a while when the situation calls it can be funny (I've definitely done it before), but it is just beaten to death. Some of you need to get a grip I'd love to see how you'd do in the cage against any of the guys Brendan has fought.

Actually I just enjoy having a laugh, and not being butt hurt over everything. So you've done it before and its okay when you do it? You sound like a hypocrite. Im sure I would suck at fighting in the UFC as I dont train teh UFC. Just like brendan would be terrible at my job.
I suggest you take another 4 years off from this forum and go cry elsewhere.

It's not crying to point out how shitty this board is sometimes.

I make as many "shutdown" jokes as the next, but this new trend of not even trying to be original and just showing highlights of a fighter losing is boring and frankly, pathetic.

It's not crying to point out how shitty this board is sometimes.

I make as many "shutdown" jokes as the next, but this new trend of not even trying to be original and just showing highlights of a fighter losing is boring and frankly, pathetic.
If it's shitty or you think your too mature then leave the forum and stop trying to be pretentious.

Have you ever

If it's shitty or you think your too mature then leave the forum and stop trying to be pretentious.

Not being brainless isn't the same as being pretentious.

I like the childlike qualities of sherdog. The issue is that there's no originality anymore. It is incredibly shitty, and you know it is, since you aren't even trying to argue against that.

I'm not going to just leave the forum because of a shitty trend. Get your echo chamber wanting ass out of here.

Not being brainless isn't the same as being pretentious.

I like the childlike qualities of sherdog. The issue is that there's no originality anymore. It is incredibly shitty, and you know it is, since you aren't even trying to argue against that.

I'm not going to just leave the forum because of a shitty trend. Get your echo chamber wanting ass out of here.

Let me know when you do something original that has never ever been done before on this website or planet. Nothing you say or do in your life time will be original.

Let me know when you do something original that has never ever been done before on this website or planet. Nothing you say or do in your life time will be original.

In a sense, you're right. That doesn't mean one shouldn't strive to try to at least be a little original. It's not black or white.

Concepts are almost never original. But implementation of concepts can be very unique.

This concept of showing a fighters highlight losses is not original in concept or in execution.

Brendan schaub threads on sherdog is like a cave full of beta males

Brandon is a true inspiration for guys suffering from brain damage.

Awesome KO. I'd love to see him rematch Big Nog. Just to hear Shertards cry when he murders Nog.

You realize even at their first encounter that was zombie zombie Nog.
Nog should be mummified nowadays but I am pretty certain he would even now defeat
Schaub again.

Schaub has a bad defense combined with a bad chin and subpar reflexes.

Schaub should come back for special events like brock, or cm punk. He has enough followers and fame to be a spectacle and Im 100% sure that the kido kid wants to show everyone (including himself and rogan) that he has it. Hopefully they will give him someone like sylvia!

Actually I just enjoy having a laugh, and not being butt hurt over everything. So you've done it before and its okay when you do it? You sound like a hypocrite. Im sure I would suck at fighting in the UFC as I dont train teh UFC. Just like brendan would be terrible at my job.
I suggest you take another 4 years off from this forum and go cry elsewhere.

As I stated, there's a time and a place. I didn't say I was justified, I was pointing out a flaw I've worked to correct. Getting a good laugh in is one thing but discrediting a guy's statements by showing pics of him being KO'd is just obnoxious.

Back