Brendan Schaub doing some padwork

He looks kind of tense & stiff while doing the padwork. His hair looks amazing though.

why would he post that, he looks awful there. Dude is big and strong I get that, but he lacks absolute fluidity in this movements, makes him beyond predictable and he honestly looks like an amatuer there. Maybe he was gassed from an intense workout, maybe that was the warmup, idk but it looks awful.

As I stated, there's a time and a place. I didn't say I was justified, I was pointing out a flaw I've worked to correct. Getting a good laugh in is one thing but discrediting a guy's statements by showing pics of him being KO'd is just obnoxious.
Can't discredit him due to he fought in the UFC. But he didn't perform well in the UFC. The main reason I dislike Schuab is cause he did this:
1.gif

Can't discredit him due to he fought in the UFC. But he didn't perform well in the UFC. The main reason I dislike Schuab is cause he did this:
1.gif

That's a fair criticism. Frustrated the shit out of me as well.

Looks solid. Good for him. He is a really big dude.

CC is my favorite fighter of all time and the reason I started watching MMA back in 2002. The fact that a striker of his caliber, who was once the most feared executioner in all of MMA lost to Brendan fucking Schwab like that hurts my soul. That loss was Gonzaga level heartbreak.

I mean, Big Nog smashed Schwab. How the hell couldn't a striker like CC do the same? Seems all you had to do is land one clean punch to put Big Brown the fuck out.

CC is my favorite fighter of all time and the reason I started watching MMA back in 2002. The fact that a striker of his caliber, who was once the most feared executioner in all of MMA lost to Brendan fucking Schwab like that hurts my soul. That loss was Gonzaga level heartbreak.

I mean, Big Nog smashed Schwab. How the hell couldn't a striker like CC do the same? Seems all you had to do is land one clean punch to put Big Brown the fuck out.

The Schaub & Roy Nelson losses hurt me the most because they were winnable fights for Cro Cop & he wasn't doing badly in either of them.

+1

Brenda Schaub is a real guy It annoys me you guys dont like him. I love me some Brenda, cmon now hes a BEAAAAAAAST

Why are we watching this? he's not relevant, he's just a podcast guy now

plus his head is too small. its tiny. you need a large head to be HW

Back