Brendan Schaub "Doesn't See Nate Winning This Fight."

I take Schaub's opinions on MMA about as seriously as I would anything Mike Goldberg has to say.

"The rematch between Conor and Nate is not gonna happen"-Brendan Schaub
"RDA would smash Eddie easily"-Brendan Schaub
"Gonzaga vs Erokhin is the most exciting fight in the history of UFC"-Brendan Schaub
"Nick Diaz didn't smoke weed yesterday, I'm sure of that" (Nick tested positive)- Brendan Schaub
"UFC 200 will be the most exciting card in UFC history"-Brendan Schaub
"This coffee i'm drinking is the most exciting coffee in the history"-Brendan Schaub
"Rockhold will destroy Bisping in the very 1st round by spinnig shit to the head, i'm sure of that" (Rockhold lost his belt)-Brendan Schaub

Last edited:
while Brendan is right that conor was winning the fight and was picking him apart he constantly forgets 1 thing nate was never hurt,never rocked,never dropped or even close to being finished

but we do know nate can hurt conor
tumblr_o3m9qkLjTL1qa33wlo1_500.gif

I think the old saying - "Those who can't, teach" needs to be updated to - "Those who can't, PodCast"

This guy is wrong 80% of the time.

Do you listen to the other stuff he says or just pick out certain parts to make threads out of? He has said several times that he isn't a good person to ask for predictions bc he always picks the ones he likes the most or those that are his friends.

He's definitely the type of guy to say stupid shit and then run to Sherdog to read what others think about it. Please stop feeding this guy's ego.

Yeah...just like Schaub shut down Cyborg....seriously how do people actually listen to "The Fighter and The Kid'...that show is pure garbage, and Schaub is a moron.

I listened to one episode and I found it pretty horrible! I lost count of The amount of times I heard "bro" or "that's gangster" or "I love that guy".

I feel bad for Conor. No one wants Schaub on their side.

It's like having Nam Phan pick you to win back when he still made public predictions. It was usually the death knell for anyone's hopes.

I listened to one episode and I found it pretty horrible! I lost count of The amount of times I heard "bro" or "that's gangster" or "I love that guy".

And all he does is interrupt Callen. I'm far from a fan of anything Callen has to say. You have to be a supreme douchebag for me to defend Callen over you.. Schaub is that guy.

To keep his opinion in perspective, this is the same guy that said none of the fighters who knocked him out actually hit that hard.

Your deluded
Nope. I'm a fan of neither, for the record. I'm just not buying this false dichotomy you keep trying to pass off as valid logic, that because a round is 10-9, it's close. Keep dong whatever mental gymnastics you want to though.

Shaub finds it hard to see anything because his hairline goes halfway down his chin.

I agree. I give Conor a realistic chance of winning, but the percentage is super low. If they fought 10 times Nate beats Conor at minimum 8 times.

Your profile pic is awesome, by the way. Periphery III is incredible. Bummed to hear Nolly isn't touring with them anymore and just sticking to studio work.
Don't get me wrong, with the right adjustments Conor can definitely win. But he says he's set on fighting the same way. Which is retarded. The way he fought Diaz is not even showing half of what he does at FW. No movement(mewvment), no dynamic kicks that aren't spinning, no bouncing in and out of range, none of that. It's just stupid.

And wow that's the first poster who commented on my AV, I love Periphery. Honestly I first gave them a real shot because I think Spencer is one of the most talented vocalists I've ever heard. His range of cleans, his lyrics, and his screams are just dynamite.

It's not a crazy thing to say when you finally accept that literally everyone sucks at predicting fights. So should someone that sucks at predicting fights talk shit about another guy that also sucks at predicting fights? Makes no sense.

Back