Brendan Schaub "Doesn't See Nate Winning This Fight."

He also gave Rousey the edge over Holm in the striking department for what it's worth.

Saying that he doesn't see Nate winning is not the same as not seeing how Nate can win.

He basically said he picks Conor. Nothing to see here.

Conor was winning the first fight pretty handily until he gassed. It's reasonable to think a guy on Conor's level could make a few adjustments and win.

Very true, but it's ridiculous to count out the top 10 heavier guy who won the first fight on 10 days notice and who is notoriously hard to ko

i know the gif from the rothwell fight is way more popular but sherdog needs more kung-fu panda...

10001569.gif

Conor was winning the first fight pretty handily until he gassed. It's reasonable to think a guy on Conor's level could make a few adjustments and win.
You mean he won one round 10-9 and got finished decisively in the next?If you think he gassed after a full camp and plenty of training at the 6 minute mark,are you not concerned?

Amazing how some fighters just don't even fucking know what they're looking at

Saying that he doesn't see Nate winning is not the same as not seeing how Nate can win.

He basically said he picks Conor. Nothing to see here.
That's how I worded it

You mean he won one round 10-9 and got finished decisively in the next?If you think he gassed after a full camp and plenty of training at the 6 minute mark,are you not concerned?
The first round wasn't close, bro. If you can beat a guy up for 5 minutes, you're easily capable of beating him.

Schaub likes to be controversial i think.And normally just picks his friends and i know him and conor have hung out.

That being said its not that hard to beat a diaz if you stick to a gameplan and use movement.Its easy to do to nick as he starts fuking around more then nate though

CXV2WpmUkAAp2hC.jpg

I always turn to Brendan Schaub for my fight predictions.

The first round wasn't close, bro. If you can beat a guy up for 5 minutes, you're easily capable of beating him.
You saying it wasn't a 10 -9 round?Im nit saying there is no way Conor can win.I just find it strange how everyone raves about this great 1st round he had,when it was only a 10/9.Nate was never hurt and never wobbled,and people seem to think an elite fighter like Conor with a full camp behind him would gas after 6 minutes is ridiculous.He got hurt then finished,the reason he gassed so quick is he got tagged repeatedly and hurt.Nate got tagged but never hurt,that's the difference

Funny how Callen gets so much shit from Shaub when he talks about fights and more often than not, he's right and Brendan is wrong.

Amazing how some fighters just don't even fucking know what they're looking at
I agree. I give Conor a realistic chance of winning, but the percentage is super low. If they fought 10 times Nate beats Conor at minimum 8 times.

Your profile pic is awesome, by the way. Periphery III is incredible. Bummed to hear Nolly isn't touring with them anymore and just sticking to studio work.

You saying it wasn't a 10 -9 round?Im nit saying there is no way Conor can win.I just find it strange how everyone raves about this great 1st round he had,when it was only a 10/9.Nate was never hurt and never wobbled,and people seem to think an elite fighter like Conor with a full camp behind him would gas after 6 minutes is ridiculous.He got hurt then finished,the reason he gassed so quick is he got tagged repeatedly and hurt.Nate got tagged but never hurt,that's the difference
You implied the first was close; it wasn't.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back