Brendan Schaub "Doesn't See Nate Winning This Fight."

If nate wins can we please send him this thread on Twitter and Instagram nonstop until he blocks us all. Just ambush his feeds with his own extreme ignorance.

I hate how he says stupid shit just because it's a "hot take" and people will think he's interesting. Callen needs his own funny podcast with someone who doesn't talk over everyone and put him down constantly.

Shnaub probably said the same about the first fight too

Never mind the first fight or what Schaub said about it - Conor was winning until he lost, welcome to the fight game and now we get to see if it will go differently a second time....

Its like asking me my opinion on jet propulsion.

for sure putting all my money on Nate 'cause big brown never gets a fight correct.

Luckily for Nate, Brendan's picks have been less than stellar.

This would really concern me if I were rooting for McGregor.

Luckily for Nate, Brendan's picks have been less than stellar.

Out of all the mma personalities, he has the worst track record, worse than Nam Pham if that possible

If nate wins can we please send him this thread on Twitter and Instagram nonstop until he blocks us all. Just ambush his feeds with his own extreme ignorance.

I hate how he says stupid shit just because it's a "hot take" and people will think he's interesting. Callen needs his own funny podcast with someone who doesn't talk over everyone and put him down constantly.
Yeah...Brendan says really stupid things, excuses people of things he has no way of knowing are true...I really hope he gets burned for it so he will learn to not just say the first thing that comes into his infant like mind.

Bet he didn't see Nelson winning the Ultimate Fighter either....Oh wait, he didn't. He was unconscious at the time.

Jesus, let the guy have an opinion without crying about it.

don't listen to this moron when he is talking about fights or anything for that matter

it's hilarious that he used to be a fighter but is the fucking WORST at analyzing fights.

Chael is worse imo

Back