Brendan Fraser

Lavitz

It’s Showtime!
@Black
Reaction score
Liked his roles in George of the Jungle, Bedazzled, and The Mummy.

Hasn't landed much success in the past of couple of years. Happens to a lot of actor and actresses, start on fire and slowly fade away from the spot light.

He still plays some small roles but is shell of his former self. Pays like 900,000 in alimony a year. Why would his ex wife need that much money? Dude looks rough.

In his prime:
e1ce2a9a174e4789a33edf0b28959a25.jpg

He is still in the best mummy film

He was also in Journey to the center of the earth and I felt it was a pretty decent kids movie

California's a 50/50 state when it comes to divorce, and they use the financial standing of the time of divorce, which is really bad when you're not making dat MUMMY money no more.

No mentions of Encino man?

He was great on the third season of The Affair last year, where he played an abusive and creepy prison guard.

tv_affair_fraser1a.jpg

California's a 50/50 state when it comes to divorce, and they use the financial standing of the time of divorce, which is really bad when you're not making dat MUMMY money no more.
Yeah, he looks broken in recent interviews. Not even sure how he manages to pay all that money.

No mentions of Encino man?
Oh, snap. How could I forget? Saw that movie a long time ago.

Yeah, he looks broken in recent interviews. Not even sure how he manages to pay all that money.

Oh, snap. How could I forget? Saw that movie a long time ago.

Airheads is another one

Classic comedy

He probably could re-invigorate his career by shearing it all off, shredding down his body fat and turn heel against his former babyface status. Have fun going back to doing character work. That's where I thought he was going with CRASH, but yeah. No.

@zieg

On-the-spot judgement call relative to how he's been doing over the years, I honestly thought your post to follow the title was going to be ...has died.

<{MingNope}>

Sorry but is what it is.

#rut2.0

Yeah... His career was definitely of the pop bottle rocket variety. But I'm a fan and I hope he returns.

Interesting Article
http://www.nickiswift.com/11384/hollywood-wont-cast-brendan-fraser-anymore/

Also, if he's not careful, he's going to venture into Val Kilmar territory with his weight

Celebs-Gained-Weight-EMGN13.jpg
Oh, man...Val Kilmar! No one really remembers he was Batman.
Died watching this skit.

At 1:10

"Christian Bale? Michael Keaton? Is it George Clooney? I love George Clooney! Adam West? The cartoon version? Are you an actor?"

Back