BREAKING: Vitor Belfort VS Dan Henderson Part III announced @UFC S

cos their last fight was competitive lol

5 rounds is a bad idea.

3 rounds enough. These guys are old and off TRT.

So, Belfort is going to fight Henderson twice in three fights...both fights being non-title fight night fights. Weird.

I feel like people are forgetting what happened last fight, sure Vitor was juiced but that fight had nothing to do with TRT. Hendo literally walked into a buzzsaw with his hands down

uuuuhhhhhh, u wat Joe Silva?

Dont wanna see it happen in Brazil. Vitor will be juiced to the gills because hes buddies with the commission head there.

Gegard Mousasi right now : WTF ???huh??? I guess its official now, the only way Vitor climbs in the same cage as me is Dana and Lorenzo hiring 4 heavyweights to drag him in kicking and screaming....
Oh well.

I like this.

I would have prefered Belfort/Machida grudge match over this but I'm OK with this. Both being off from TRT makes this interesting.

Gegard Mousasi right now : WTF ???huh??? I guess its official now, the only way Vitor climbs in the same cage as me is Dana and Lorenzo hiring 4 heavyweights to drag him in kicking and screaming....
Oh well.

haha, exactly; there's so many new matc-ups which make far more sense than this fight

Put both guys back on TRT and watch the cage explode with pure awesomeness.

In Brazil, Vitor wins again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jahmaltheknight
Back