BREAKING: Vitor Belfort VS Dan Henderson Part III announced @UFC S

So it'll be trt less vitor vs trt less hendo? That's a first, right?

as a big hendo fan, i really don't wanna see this.

don't think it will end well.

Meh, no interest in this, and their last fight wasn't that long ago.

Belfort's expected to win anyway, so a win is a lateral move for him, but even if Henderson wins, he's still far away from title contention. This fight just guarantees that one of them is pushed to retirement quicker, and with how thin the UFC is on middleweight star power, this was a pretty bad booking decision.

Ugh. I dont like it. There are plenty of other fights out there that havent happened twice already...it's not like they've been epic close fights. Awful.

I remember Dan mentioning this one as a fight he'd like to do again and I get that he's a legend so he should have some say, and i'm sure Vitor was game for it but man...not necessary IMO. Vitor takes it again I think.

wow someone getting really creative with the UFC matchmaking - another rematch, and it wasn't even close last time.

Belfort getting back on track with this win

Hendo's gonna win the rubber match

I understand why they are not doing Bisping-Belfort in Brazil; Vitor has a bigger chance of winning against a 45 year old wooden man, AND a bigger chance of getting KO'd himself. No Brazilian wants to see a deflated Belfort getting circled and pitter-pattered with pillowfists by Bisping for 5 rounds, followed by hearing him convincing himself he's a contender for the title. Let Jacare choke Bisping out at that same card.

Pointless. Dont want to see either get starched again.

Need a tab for "Who Cares".

If they are both going to continue, there are still a couple of meaningful fights for both (at 185 or 205) before the sand runs out. Don't see a need for a third between them this point.

Would rather see Belfort vs. Machida.

On trt- 205 pound first round explosive ki

Off trt- 185 pound ugly 5 round gas fest?

Back