BREAKING: Vitor Belfort VS Dan Henderson Part III announced @UFC S

cos their last fight was competitive lol

5 rounds is a bad idea.

3 rounds enough. These guys are old and off TRT.

So, Belfort is going to fight Henderson twice in three fights...both fights being non-title fight night fights. Weird.

I feel like people are forgetting what happened last fight, sure Vitor was juiced but that fight had nothing to do with TRT. Hendo literally walked into a buzzsaw with his hands down

uuuuhhhhhh, u wat Joe Silva?

Dont wanna see it happen in Brazil. Vitor will be juiced to the gills because hes buddies with the commission head there.

Gegard Mousasi right now : WTF ???huh??? I guess its official now, the only way Vitor climbs in the same cage as me is Dana and Lorenzo hiring 4 heavyweights to drag him in kicking and screaming....
Oh well.

I like this.

I would have prefered Belfort/Machida grudge match over this but I'm OK with this. Both being off from TRT makes this interesting.

Gegard Mousasi right now : WTF ???huh??? I guess its official now, the only way Vitor climbs in the same cage as me is Dana and Lorenzo hiring 4 heavyweights to drag him in kicking and screaming....
Oh well.

haha, exactly; there's so many new matc-ups which make far more sense than this fight

Put both guys back on TRT and watch the cage explode with pure awesomeness.

In Brazil, Vitor wins again.

Back