BREAKING: Stephen Thompson Vs Robbie Lawler in the works for January

Who Wins?

• Total voters
I hate to vote against Lawler but I think Wonderboy takes this. Hopefully it's more exciting than Wonderboys last few fights.

Wonderboy via decision

But Lawler is always dangerous

Both Thompson and Lawlor have a tendency to just coast entire rounds and not engage. This could be a great fight or total snoozefest.

I miss the Thompson from the Hendricks and Ellenburger fights. Hopefully that's the guy who shows up but both of them are pretty content to wait out rounds so this may end up being another dud.

Robbie hasn’t had an easy fight in eons.

I hope he koes wonder boy. I dig wonderboy, though his last few fights have sucked, but I swing from Robbie’s giant steel balls.

USADA de-throned Lawler. But anyway Lawler or Thompson needs a definitive win to fight for the belt. A boring fight or a close fight and they both lose.

WB prolly win this by decision. He's too technical to get caught in a brawl

NOICE. Robbie going to SLEEEP

I think it’ll be similar to Thompson/Hendricks in the later rounds. It will be a close, slower paced fight until Robbie tries to go for it more, then he’ll get fucked.

Really? With Wonderboy's lacklustre recent fights & a style that can be viewed as boring by some fans the UFC are going to put him on their very first ESPN card? Damn, not even sure Lawler can rescue this.

Robbie by merit of solid and memorable scraps. So War Ruthless!

Hard to get excited about a wonderboy fight lately.

Wonderboy won't have much choice fighting Lawler. This isn't Tyron Woodley who is content to sit back and throw 10 pinches a a round. Lawler is pathologically aggressive and will chase wonderboy until he engages

See what Matt Brown did to wonderboy for reference

Shit fight.

Either Robbier gets his head knocked into the 3rd row or gets beat up like Rory did.

Back