BREAKING: Stephen Thompson Vs Robbie Lawler in the works for January

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Tough fight to pick only because I've never rooted against either guy.Me and Robbie go further back though so him.

His chin is fine. Just because you get dropped don't mean it shit. Thompson recovers when he gets dropped. Gets right back up.

How long can he keep getting away with that? He is way too Chinny. He’s wobbled after the first clean shot that lands

Well you know I'm going for my home town guy as always. I'll let other people pick with their head. Wonderboy!!! What is the secret of your Pooower?!

stephen-thompson-ko.gif

s5gkrQS.gif

WCL---Stephen-Wonderboy-Thompson-vs-Tim-Williams.gif

4b05ac645d394d097ec22b2696496b3c.gif

UFC-143-Stephen-Thompson-vs-Dan-Stittgen-victory.gif

You forgot the MW champion.. but great gifs.

Robert_Whittaker_vs._Stephen_Thompson_1.gif

Robbie by aggression and ability to steal rounds. Wonderbread should not be in a 25 minute fight though.

Please Robbie, one more win, please.

Fight makes sense.

Thompson has wanted it for years.

Close in the rankings.

I'm down.

give robbie some naughty injectons and this would be a great fight

Please no, wish Robbie would just retire.

Ruthless is one of my favorite all time fighters but he’s done, he’s to battle worn to make a THIRD push in the UFC.

Retire and keep the CTE away please.

I’ll watch and I’ll route for Robbie, but I don’t have high hopes of him winning and honestly hope he just retires.

You expect me to get excited for something that might happen in January?

I'm not even excited over Conor vs Khabib at the rate that we have injuries, and missed weights, etc

Like both but I find myself pulling for Lawler and not completely discounting him.

Common sense yells "wonderboy" though.

robbie will force wonderboy for sure, and wonderboy doesnt crack hard enough to stop robbie with strikes unless its a head kick.

ill take wb by decision.

https://mmajunkie.com/2018/08/robbi...-event-espn/amp#click=https://t.co/5v3hRlCmlS
A key welterweight matchup between former UFC champion Robbie Lawler and multi-time title challenger Stephen Thompson is being targeted for an unannounced event in January.

Two people with knowledge of the situation informed MMAjunkie of the impending booking between Lawler (28-12 MMA, 13-6 UFC) and Thompson (14-3-1 MMA, 9-3-1 UFC). The people requested anonymity because the UFC has yet to make an official announcement.

The Jan. 18 fight card is expected to be the first under the UFC’s deal with ESPN, which begins in 2019, and air on the flagship network. A location and venue for the card have yet to be finalized.
Sup Wolf, I got Wonderboy in this fight

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back