Breaking News: Saenchai Sor Kingstar willing to fight Conor McGregor.

I'll fight Conor, wrestled in high school and have 6 months of muay thai under my belt.

As a panic wrestler you could say?

Very much so. We would soon see McGregor become what he has mocked other opponents for. This fight will of course never happen but it would be fantastic to watch a pure stand up battle between the two.

He's a bum version of Buakaw.

Any one other poster and I'd presume this post was of course a joke, but since most of you guys only started watching MMA in 2014 it's hard to tell.

This is the fight to make IMO. The highlight reel would sell the fight. Also, just get a bunch of fighters hyping Saenchai and have Rogan shit himself. Would be the greatest striker to step in any cage.

conors way too big for saenchai though...give saenchai cruz

This is the fight to make IMO. The highlight reel would sell the fight. Also, just get a bunch of fighters hyping Saenchai and have Rogan shit himself. Would be the greatest striker to step in any cage.
For once, Rogan would be able to use his whole list of superlatives without looking like a fool describing Saenchai's accomplishments in Muay Thai. "Michael Jordan of Muay Thai"? Yes. "Once in a lifetime"? Yes. #doitforjoe

Every bum and their nerd fan base coming out the woodwork looking for King Conor to change their bum lives haha

Fuck the guy the TS talking about lol legend my ass.
You just don't want to see Conor try and shoot and wrestlefuck a little Asian guy.

Every bum and their nerd fan base coming out the woodwork looking for King Conor to change their bum lives haha

this fight is never going to happen but everyone in the kickboxing and muay thai world knows Saenchai.

I could bet Saenchai is one of McGregors idols.

fuck off noob. calling people nerd when you have a fucken anime as your name and avatar in a mma website. stfu

He's a bum version of Buakaw.
Just like Muhammed Ali is a bum version of Mike Tyson, right?

That's not even a proper comparison, Tyson actually held a bunch of titles in Boxing.

I don't think Buakaw has ever held a title in Muay Thai, although I could be wrong.

no

this guy has more probability to fight than let's say CM Punk
Good point.

If Punk can get into the UFC, Saenchai would have more than enough in terms of skills and credibility.

Saenshai fans are like a bum version of Aldo fans.
The fuck outta here, come on man...
WpkEOdj.jpg

fuck off noob. calling people nerd when you have a fucken anime as your name and avatar in a mma website. stfu

There's no time for tears now neck beard lol no one cares about this bum or your fantasy WWE matchups for Conor :rolleyes:

Lmao, Look at the "Price" of all Saiyans talking tough.

You're one to call anyone nerd. I bet you're all skin and bones and weigh 120 lbs soaking wet, maggot.

xD.

Back