**Breaking News: Floyd vs Pac Talks Complete

Status
Not open for further replies.
please, please please just do it already

Good lord. When I saw the title I feared the worst and was begging. C'mon Floyd. Still, I'll try not to get my hopes up until the event. Injuries and other shit can still happen and get rid of this fight for us.

This fight is going to happen. Floyd will accept and then the fight will happen in November.

its all on mayweather now. moment of truth.

also, its not even july yet.. how would mayweather NOT be ready to fight by november?

I'm curious to know what deal they offered to Haymon and Co. Did they acquiesce to ALL of Floyd's demands? Or is it still the 50/50, 14 days out bullshit they damn well know Floyd won't accept?

I think theyre gonna fight but they wanted to throw the fans off to make us frustrated and extra excited. It worked, now please fucking fight.

I hope this fight happens, this is one of the few boxing fights that I absolutely want to see

I ssoo want this fight to happen but there better be drug testing right up until the day of the fight.

I'm curious to know what deal they offered to Haymon and Co. Did they acquiesce to ALL of Floyd's demands? Or is it still the 50/50, 14 days out bullshit they damn well know Floyd won't accept?

Who cares? All sides agree to terms. Arum even said the deal would be good in 2011. Floyd just has to say he's willing to fight Pacquiao in November.

It's time for Floyd to put up or shut up. If he turns down the fight, the Floyd nuthuggers will be out of excuses.

Boxing Betting Odds: Manny Pacquiao vs Floyd Mayweather Jr - Manny Pacquiao, is one of the best fighters in the world, and Floyd Mayweather, also arguably one of the best in the world, they have decided to make this fight happen. This is what Top Rank promoter Bob Arum has to say. Boxing Odds list Floyd Mayweather Jr -150 favorite right now at Betus.com.

Steve Wynn building an outdoor arena just for this event. Purse isn't an issue, 50/50 is the only way to go. The sheer amount of cash they will generate from PPV will be enough for these men to retire. Money isn't the issue, just the drug testing. Like everyone else I'm sick and tired of BOTH GUYS just get it on already. Boxing Betting Odds Manny Pacquiao +120 underdog.

Boxing Betting Odds: Manny Pacquiao vs Floyd Mayweather Jr - Manny Pacquiao, is one of the best fighters in the world, and Floyd Mayweather, also arguably one of the best in the world, they have decided to make this fight happen. This is what Top Rank promoter Bob Arum has to say. Boxing Odds list Floyd Mayweather Jr -150 favorite right now at Betus.com.

Steve Wynn building an outdoor arena just for this event. Purse isn't an issue, 50/50 is the only way to go. The sheer amount of cash they will generate from PPV will be enough for these men to retire. Money isn't the issue, just the drug testing. Like everyone else I'm sick and tired of BOTH GUYS just get it on already. Boxing Betting Odds Manny Pacquiao +120 underdog.

They had odds set a while back. So is supposed to mean Mayweather agreed to fight or not yet?

Everything I've seen from floyd and his camp tells me this fight ain't going to happen.

Just wonder what the next round of spin is going to sound like from all Floyds huggers when it falls through this time.

Everything I've seen from floyd and his camp tells me this fight ain't going to happen.

Just wonder what the next round of spin is going to sound like from all Floyds huggers when it falls through this time.
Or what will the Floyd haters say when he signs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back