**Breaking News: Floyd vs Pac Talks Complete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fighting Pacman at the end of this year is a considerably more risky move for Floyd than the Mosley fight was - anyone that knows dick about this sport should realize that.

I have no doubt, despite all their smack talk, that the Floyds understand this fact; which is why I doubt this deal gets done. Floyd is too afraid to risk that "0". He seems to think retiring undefeated is a bigger accomplishment than facing the toughest comp the sport has to offer.

ask joe calzaghe

Promoter Bob Arum said Manny Pacquiao has agreed to the demands of the Floyd Mayweather camp regarding random drug testing and now the ball is in Floyd

is it annoying huh? all the fucking excuses mayweather comes up with every week. its always something new.

His dad can train him just as well as his uncle...

truth be told, neither Sr. or Roger understand the craft as much as Floyd. Floyd just needs somebody to hold the mitts at this point in his career...

look in the corner after May got rocked by Shane. The calmest person in that corner was Floyd... perhaps the calmest person in the arena... He doesn't need either of them at this point... he is beyond them in every way.

So, I don't buy the roger excuse.

..."Money" Mayweather

he takes this though, methinks

We're not even talking about the otucome yet...lol.. May has to sign the contract first and he has not shown a desire to do so since negotiations began.. and that might say something about who Mayweather thinks will take the fight.

We're not even talking about the otucome yet...lol.. May has to sign the contract first and he has not shown a desire to do so since negotiations began.. and that might say something about who Mayweather thinks will take the fight.

My point exactly, the percieved outcomes relates to that contract getting signed as much as the "Money" lol

still think he takes this...counter puncher > boxer

His dad can train him just as well as his uncle...

truth be told, neither Sr. or Roger understand the craft as much as Floyd. Floyd just needs somebody to hold the mitts at this point in his career...

look in the corner after May got rocked by Shane. The calmest person in that corner was Floyd... perhaps the calmest person in the arena... He doesn't need either of them at this point... he is beyond them in every way.

So, I don't buy the roger excuse.

No doubt. Roger hardly ever says much beyond "Keep doing what you're doing!" In the Baldomir fight, Leonard Ellerbe was his cornerman, and the only thing Ellerbe is good at is kissing Floyd's ass.

Mayweather talks a lot of crap, but one of the things I always believed was that he doesn't watch video of his opponents. You can tell in each of his fights he takes the first round or two to figure out what he's opponent is doing, then he goes to work.

His dad has been lobbying to work again with his son for years, and they have a good relationship now, so I don't see why that wouldn't work if Roger is unable to be the head trainer.

Floyd is hoping and praying that PACMAN dies in plane crash so Floyd doesn't have to fight him....

november? this will be a great birthay present for me , i really hope the fight will be accepted

No doubt. Roger hardly ever says much beyond "Keep doing what you're doing!" In the Baldomir fight, Leonard Ellerbe was his cornerman, and the only thing Ellerbe is good at is kissing Floyd's ass.

Mayweather talks a lot of crap, but one of the things I always believed was that he doesn't watch video of his opponents. You can tell in each of his fights he takes the first round or two to figure out what he's opponent is doing, then he goes to work.

His dad has been lobbying to work again with his son for years, and they have a good relationship now, so I don't see why that wouldn't work if Roger is unable to be the head trainer.

Same thing will happen when he fights pac. Floyd will look a little troubled for 2 rounds and then embarrass pacquaio for the rest of the fight.

november? this will be a great birthay present for me , i really hope the fight will be accepted

Same here. My birthday's the 12th of November, so no matter what, Pac's next fight is a birthday gift. Worked out that way last year too.

This is the only boxing match I would take the time to watch.

I really hope this happens....Although it will probably be the last time either fighter ever fights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back