BREAKING: McCall/Scoggins Off... New Replacement Fight Announced For UFC 201 PPV This Saturday!!!

The causal UFC fans could careless if he is a former Olympian
Casual UFC fans haven't heard of 90% of the UFC's roster. Who gives a shit what casuals think. Serrano KTFO'ed his 1st UFC opponent, and slam 2tko'ed his 2nd. What does he have to do to earn a main card slot?

yes, how dare the UFC put an olympian who is 2-0 in the UFC on the main card!

Casual UFC fans haven't heard of 90% of the UFC's roster. Who gives a shit what casuals think. Serrano KTFO'ed his 1st UFC opponent, and slam 2tko'ed his 2nd. What does he have to do to earn a main card slot?

Satoshi Ishii is an Olympics Champion, he must be the most amazing fighter to ever grace MMA.

I bet his recent fight with Rampage must have been the most incredible thing ever.

Seriously, get off the soapbox with this Olympics hipster shit.

Serrano has had 3 pro MMA fights TOTAL, and is fighting a guy who just lost his last fight.

Stop acting like everybody is supposed to stop everything and be amazed at this match.

Tiny, sure...but 125 tiny?

I actually wonder if maybe he got a virus or something that made the water cut part of his weight reduction impossible.
Word is he got to 133 and his body literally couldn't shed even half a pound more.

Word is he got to 133 and his body literally couldn't shed even half a pound more.

That sucks, but he's young and still likely growing a little. Guess he needs to make the decision to move up if he wants to keep fighting.

Thanks for letting me know.

I don't know why they wouldn't bump Reis' fight. FUCK. I wanted to see Creeps fight... Get him a fight for next week, I don't care who against.

jeez i was looking forward to this one the most... of freakin course

If Scoggins was so overweight that he was not allowed to fight the UFC better punish him accordingly. Not even an Ian fan buy I feel bad for the guy.

I read they offered him the fight at 135 and he turned it down. Can't say I blame him. I did want to see the fight though.

Pretty bummed about this, actually. Big fan of Creepy, and Scoggins fights are usually pretty fun.

Scrub card. Atleast the "UFC rejects" from Strikeforce makes the main event stream worthy

Man, this is getting annoying. If people wonder why fighter pay is so low it's because of unprofessional shit like this. Why not Reis vs. McCall?

Oh my god, this card is a shambles.

Main event aside, there's nothing going on. Co-main is good if you like WMMA I guess.

Who else is fuckin' PUMPED?!?

200x200px-ZC-2f33da20_classic-WWF-WWE-Ric-flair-woo-13815349244.gif

That's actually a damn good fight.

lineker_gordinho.jpg

2 in a row for Uncle Creepy as far as opponents not professional enough to make weight.
At least with Scoggins it's his first time missing. (an apparently only time - first thing he did after was post "Bantamweight" to twitter)

Serano vs Benoit on the main card... smh

Back