BREAKING: McCall/Scoggins Off... New Replacement Fight Announced For UFC 201 PPV This Saturday!!!

Umm...why not bump Krylov vs Herman or Masvidal vs Pearson instead? You'll still have a good mid card fight to lead into the PPV.

Of all the fights. Would it really be that bad to take a fight from FS fucking 2.

I give up on Scoggins. The guy is his own worst enemy, and they should absolutely fine him for this.

OT: They should've moved Krylov/Herman to the main card, and Reis to the prelim-headliner roll to maybe garner some casual interest in him.

Did anyone elses' heart almost drop thinking it said McGregor vs Nate?

WTF why do they promote Who vs Who for the main card, and not well lets say Ross vs Jorge...
Well shit card overall anyway, but ufc knows ufc202 will pull enough to set that loss straight.

I'm not even into flyweights but I was hoping he got a replacement opponent so that he has enough money to move out of his mom's house.

wtf.

wasn't there some scandal where his wife banged a friend or something.

did all that happen while he was living with his parents?

Uncle creepy needs to log on and give us the inside info

Should be an entertaining fight that won't go the distance. Sucks in name value though.

This card sux, main event is great but not much else

I got lucky and clicked some random thread the other day with 5 links to free PPVs (using promo codes) at UFC.TV. I was able to snatch the last one and it looks like I can watch this shit for free on my laptop.

I've bought every PPV since UFC 39 (Even 108, 177, etc.), so, especially with this shit card, it feels about right. Thanks again, random Sherdogger/UFC guy.

McCall has had absolutely brutal luck the last few years.

I'm pretty sure the last 5 times his fights got cancelled it's because he pulled out.Lineker was over weight and kudos for him keeping that fight going,but brutal luck,lol.

Back