BREAKING: McCall/Scoggins Off... New Replacement Fight Announced For UFC 201 PPV This Saturday!!!

it's nice that ians seems so close to his fam, some people i know don't even enjoy being around their parents, it's kinda sad

I'm pretty sure the last 5 times his fights got cancelled it's because he pulled out.Lineker was over weight and kudos for him keeping that fight going,but brutal luck,lol.

I just remember that time he got sick on fight week, I think it was in Brazil... rotten luck.

I don't really like Ian much as a person, but damn bad beat for him. Stays inactive to get a business off the ground, finally comes back after 18 months to have the fight railroaded 2 days out.

FREDY FUCKIN SERANO!??! FUUUUUUUUUCK YEAH BOIIIIIIIIIII

Who else is fuckin' PUMPED?!?

200x200px-ZC-2f33da20_classic-WWF-WWE-Ric-flair-woo-13815349244.gif

Rick Flair with color, you are not messing around here.<32>

125 has to go soon nobody can mak weight or they have no hope in beating mouse

this is bullshit they shoulda put my boy Nikita Krylov on the PPV

yea that would really suck if you had to pay 5 bucks and not be entertained by all the fights at least a little bit.

Do you math? Lol

Some people are a bit casual. I hope it's great. And that doesn't include food and liquor cost, lol.

Saw a pic of Scoggins a few weeks ago on twitter and he looked tiny !!!, doesn't make much sense at all.
Tiny, sure...but 125 tiny?

I actually wonder if maybe he got a virus or something that made the water cut part of his weight reduction impossible.

This card is soooo ass. They should move lawler/woodley to 202 and just stack dat bitch ho (the real 200)

Back