BREAKING: Kamaru Usman reveals his hairline doctor

Now that you've brought it up.

Thermians-Galaxy-Quest.jpg

{<goku}

he should rather shave his head. Thats the first step towards GOAT status

Is losing your hair in the top 3 worst things to happen to a guy as we age? What trumps losing your hair? A floppy boner?
I mean he would look fine without hair. Hell,fron the front you gotta squint to see its even there

I don't get why he doesn't just shave his head. He's pretty much there and it would look normal. His forehead gets bigger and bigger.

Weird comparison but I think Usman resembles Pedro Pascal, the dude from Game of Thrones and Mandalorian. I think it's more like the facial structure than anything else.

KAMARU-USMAN-HERO-MEDIA-DAY-2019-245.jpg

12713-1532336916.jpg

Is losing your hair in the top 3 worst things to happen to a guy as we age? What trumps losing your hair? A floppy boner?
It depends on how well you can pull it off. We all know black guys look great bald, so it's not really a loss for us.

Otherwise, it all just depends. Guys like Bruce Willis and Jason Statham can pull off the comb-over look easy, while Brad Pitt and DiCaprio would look horrible without hair.

Usman would be better served letting it go, he'd be losing nothing. But tbh, I don't think he's going bald. Look at his college pics, his hairline was always far back.

lol I hope that guy is an sponsor and Kamaru isn't really paying "A list" prices for that little amount of hair he has left.

So if you shave at the front, your hairline will look better.. ok

his barber has literally 50% less to do so he has it made ...

should just consider lazer removal and be done with it

Dealing with more and more minorities is up there.

Never ceases to amaze me how much time and money these american women waste on their hairlines.

<{clintugh}>

As a hair challenged male, it might be top 3, but its still not that bad. I managed to marry attractive and have four kids, so I don't really have the time or energy left to care about starting to bald.

I shaved my head as soon as I noticed my hairline receding. Never gave a single fuck and I like the look. Maybe you guys have shitty head shapes where it looks horrible lmao. If losing your hair is one of the worst things that happened to you then there is something wrong with you

It's an African thing with the massive forehead. The bigger the forehead the bigger the badge of honour and pride. NAIJA!

If I’m around, will do... luckily pee pee still works (maybe attributed to healthy eating, exercise, and Sherbro vibes), but I’m at the age where you think.. wait, is my hair thinning? Some days I think, nah... still the same... other days I think, ah shit...
Ooh you're still lucky brolio. At one point it will be unmistakable and it WILL fucking go

Back