BREAKING: Kamaru Usman reveals his hairline doctor

Could be either or both I guess, depending on the genetics and workout history. Also I love the term "everything just turns to Tim Sylvia."
{<jordan}
That leaves the question, if you're bald and Tim Sylvia'd out...do you even need a strong wee wee?

I’m 33 & it’s still there but I have tons of grey.

They say you get your hair from your mothers father & my Grandpop had an awesome thick head of hair until the day he died so hopefully it stays with me.

Yours is fine sherbro, don’t worry about it.
haha much thanks... I'm a few b-days from fifty, but started getting grey around 20... I'll take the grey. Mom's side is all all grey, but all have their hair so...here's to grandpop!

That leaves the question, if you're bald and Tim Sylvia'd out...do you even need a strong wee wee?
How are you going to help your UFC HW champion belt hold on tight when you're walking around the house naked, without a strong peepee?

Yeh useless dick would be the worst I think.

And I have ventricular tachycardia so I don’t know if dick pills would give me a heart attack or not. Hopefully it still works in 30 years.

check back for updates

Meh, in 30 years we'll have apps in our scouters that actually give us potent erections, I wouldn't worry about it.

So far my hair is immaculate (not a single baldy in the males on both sides of my family, and some are pretty old; I won't shame them by becoming the first one), and I've been blessed with an impeccable 6 feet height mean & lean figure no matter what shite I eat, and as a teenager I didn't get single spot of acne.

So now I'm waiting to see in which ways ol' Genetics God intends to fuck me over... I mean, I couldn't grow a decent beard to save my life, so that could be it... but my luck is still strong: except for a few rare examples, I think having more facial hair than a nice 5 o'clock shadow looks stupid.

C'mon God, how will thee cut me down?

Last edited:
Screen%20Shot%202015-02-05%20at%2007.50.44_646x363.png

Is losing your hair in the top 3 worst things to happen to a guy as we age? What trumps losing your hair? A floppy boner?

Fuck no.

Harder to gain muscle, more fatigue overall, easier to get injuries, etc.

How are you going to help your UFC HW champion belt hold on tight when you're walking around the house naked, without a strong peepee?

Meh, in 30 years we'll have apps in our scouters that actually give us potent erections, I wouldn't worry about it.

So far my hair is immaculate (not a single baldy in the males on both sides of my family, and some are pretty old; I won't shame them by becoming the first one), and I've been blessed with an impeccable 6 feet height mean & lean figure no matter what shite I eat, and as a teenager I didn't get single spot of acne.

So now I'm waiting to see in which ways ol' Genetics God intends to fuck me over... I mean, I couldn't grow a decent beard to save my life, so that could be it... but my luck is still strong: except for a few rare examples, I think having more facial hair than a nice 5 o'clock shadow looks stupid.

C'mon God, how will thee cut me down?
Haha I’d be waiting for lightning to strike too... til then, enjoy what you have!

Is losing your hair in the top 3 worst things to happen to a guy as we age? What trumps losing your hair? A floppy boner?
Being a cocaine addict and/or cheating on your babys mama are worse than a hairline-fiasco

Being a cocaine addict and/or cheating on your babys mama are worse than a hairline-fiasco
I haven’t seen the word “smegma” in quite some time... i still remember when, where, and who added that word to my vocab.. it’s one of those words that sounds exactly what it looks like.

I hate that word almost as much as I hate musk. Musk. Mmmusk.
Musk? Musk?? Damn now that word is stuck in my head. Reading that legit made me laugh...and I haven’t a clue why. Maybe at the the randomness of your spite for such a seemingly benign word.. and how ready it was to spring forth in this random ass thread about Usman.

As a hair challenged male, it might be top 3, but its still not that bad. I managed to marry attractive and have four kids, so I don't really have the time or energy left to care about starting to bald.

Back