Breaking Dime Piece Mackenzie Dern Signed to the UFC

I'd hit but wouldn't give my best effort...and I'd have to be a bit drunk.

Something tells me that you'd probably have to "be a bit drunk" to even talk to a girl.

The level of penile hubris on this site is ridiculous.

Feed her a free warm up fight like modaferri for a quick tap.

Not big enough for my Johnson but I could do shots off it and then fill it with my liquid lava.
Just the tip my man, a little poke and tickle. But no way in hell my lava fits in there, we are talking about evacuations from that overflow.

Something tells me that you'd probably have to "be a bit drunk" to even talk to a girl.

The level of penile hubris on this site is ridiculous.

Pal, I worked in the adult film industry for a decade. I assure you, I've turned down more top tier pussy than you've jerked off too. Which we both know is A LOT <45>

I wouldn't say dime piece
R3utISI.png

Hey..

Anyone else notice how her facial features are turning more "Brazilian"? Like Gabi Garcia, Cyborg, Bethe etc

maybe that cause she is Brazilian. or are u trying to say she a ped user.

shes aight guys that get none get too excited for everything. its why we get in trouble, we start rationalizing and saying ahh shes aight .. shes got a nice ass id hit it.... shes cute so id hit it... she has no ass but big tits so id hit it... well i guess waht im trying to say is she isnt all that, but of course id still hit it and so would any other guy.

Back