Breaking Dime Piece Mackenzie Dern Signed to the UFC

She is not ugly but she is no dime piece.
mackenzie-dern-instagram-3.jpg

What in actually fuck are you talking about ?

This is sherdog. Everyone here makes 200K a year, bangs supermodels, drives a Bugatti, has 9 different black belts, less than 5% body fat, and grew up poor but made all their successes in life on their own with no help. The less successful ones are Navy Seals.

200K??? That won't even get you into the slums where I live. Replace the K with an M in my case :cool:

I also didn't grow up poor. I will admit I did something stupid once and my dad punished me by reducing my allowance to $200K. Worst week of my life. At least I learned how people in third world nations live. IDK how they manage without a personal trainer *and* chef. I was lucky to survive.

teh fook is Forest wearing? Capri's & boots?

No Dern pix in the OP?

<{nope}>

You guys are a bunch of fucking idiots lol. Arguing over the fighting ability of a mildly attratctive girl that doesnt even know what her accent is.

Shes actaully good. Shes going to work. Not a world beater though. She has the jits so mayby ill eat my words.

omg wtf such a dime piece ive never seen a lady as beautiful as this so perfect

Great looking lady with an apocalyptic and sensual body.

Been watching her on the regional circuit for a while. World-Class BJJ and improved striking. Plus she has the look for the UFC to market. Cant wait to see her weigh-in... ;)

Back