BREAKING: Derrick Lewis vs Marcin Tybura @ UFC FN Manila

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Oh then I saw him do that! Some guys don't know who anyone is because they don't watch the fights... I don't know who anyone is because I watch ALL the fights!

Hahaha...I feel you. They all blend in after awhile and watching everything UFC is almost work.

Same dude. Over the years I've learned to pay attention to names that stick out. When Khabib first fought Shalorus in Nashville I was impressed by the performance but I was also like "Yeah I should just learn how to spell dude's name. He's probably gonna be around a while.."

The weird names always are.

Some guys definitely stand out on their way up though...like JBJ, Michael Page, Conor or Teruto.

I'd like to see Lewis get a step up in competition but they're building him up slowly so I'm okay with this. Should be fun.

This should break boX office records

Beat Roy Nelson, get Marcin Tybura. Fuck you Joe Silva.

Stupid fight. Derrick Lewis was a perfect short notice fight for Werdum, and it was a NEW fight. Instead we got a pointless rematch for Werdum, of a fight that isn't even that old AND a pointless fight for Derrick Lewis that is a step back after fighting Roy Nelson. The ufc sucks balls when it comes to match making.

I guess I'm the only one okay with it... Not only was Lewis's last fight close, it showed some Of his holes and could be considered boring to some at points... If they're treating it as a push or loss, tybura is a good opponent

At least it's someone coming off a win. We have seen a lot worse that's for sure

Seriously. Hunt/Lewis was the fight to make. Or Lewis/Arlovski (after Barnett beat him)
Almost any fight would have been better for Lewis at this point. He's one of the few on any kind of winning streak at HW.

Such a stupid fight both these anti manlets should be cut

Joe Silva is horrible....How does this make any sense???

Probably one of those Eastern European scrubs. Black Beast 1st rd KO.

Okay, showing me someone not known by many KOing another fighter not known by many doesn't negate the fact that he's not well known. Waste of a GIF.

How on earth do you consider yourself a fight fan?

Stupid fight. Derrick Lewis was a perfect short notice fight for Werdum, and it was a NEW fight. Instead we got a pointless rematch for Werdum, of a fight that isn't even that old AND a pointless fight for Derrick Lewis that is a step back after fighting Roy Nelson. The ufc sucks balls when it comes to match making.

That would've been a pointless fight. Stops the Black Beast hypetrain dead and doesn't get Werdum any closer to the title.

a washed Roy Nelson
Doesn't really matter. He beat a top ten opponent, putting him in the top ten. Now he's not even fighting a guy in the top 15. I like Tybura, I really do, but this is a stupid fucking fight. Especially when you consider that lame ass pointless rematch between Werdum and Browne that was just announced.

Back