BREAKING: Derrick Lewis vs Marcin Tybura @ UFC FN Manila

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Will be a good fight. I don't understand why they're putting the young gunz against each other. Put them in against some of the gatekeepers.

Seriously, guys?

You can't honestly have high hopes for this guy, can you? He's so obviously another Tank Abbot trope. There's always a HW like him in the top 10. When will you guys learn they never amount to much?

This is great matchmaking. We get to see him KO some bum and say hilarious stuff post-fight. That's all he's good for.
yes, let's not never give him a fight to show if he has improved and is fit to fight tougher guys

77B65B47-32EF-4316-882C-FFAAA9C378E9_zpsbib16jxp.gif
OK I remember that fight. This should be a good one. This guy could outlast Lewis pretty easily I think.

Dont know who that is.

In other news, Yegi Batto is fighting Siggle Freegan.

So Lewis finally gets a name, wins, and he's back to fighting nobodies.

yes, let's not never give him a fight to show if he has improved and is fit to fight tougher guys
You've been watching MMA for how long? Come on.

You've been watching MMA for how long? Come on.
ok, he doesn't seem the most gifted fighter, but there's no reason to deny him another shot with a capable fighter. if he loses, back at fighting bums. but give another chance

Black beast just had a questionable decision so they're giving him a 1-1 prospect who just had one of the best kos at hw in a while. Not the best, but decent matchmaking... Hope it's not the comain

Man people discrediting Marcin over a real close loss to Timothy are missing how many MMA fighters improve and how quickly.

I want Marcin to win so Stefan Puetz and Viktor Nemkov get some love and eventually get to the UFC.

Last edited:
They're trying to get Tybura out of the UFC because he's fugly. Black Beast is gonna smash dat hoe head in.

Lewis just beat Nelson. It was close, but it was a great performance (he stole the fight in the last minute). He deserves a bigger name.

Having said that, I think he's overrated and feel like this is a great matchup...but he still deserves better.

ok, he doesn't seem the most gifted fighter, but there's no reason to deny him another shot with a capable fighter. if he loses, back at fighting bums. but give another chance
I agree, but this opponent is a capable fighter. This is a good fight.

Back