BREAKING: Derrick Lewis vs Marcin Tybura @ UFC FN Manila

Who Wins?

• Total voters
He just knocked out some other dude you've never heard of with a headkick at the last UFN.
Oh then I saw him do that! Some guys don't know who anyone is because they don't watch the fights... I don't know who anyone is because I watch ALL the fights!

What the fuck does the black beast have to do to get a step up? The UFCs matchmaking has been horrible lately.
Somehow Joe Silva is actually in decline. Which seems impossible.

Oh then I saw him do that! Some guys don't know who anyone is because they don't watch the fights... I don't know who anyone is because I watch ALL the fights!

Same dude. Over the years I've learned to pay attention to names that stick out. When Khabib first fought Shalorus in Nashville I was impressed by the performance but I was also like "Yeah I should just learn how to spell dude's name. He's probably gonna be around a while.."

The weird names always are.

Fuck it, I'll be the guy............ Who??

Derrick Lewis vs. Whodafuq?

77B65B47-32EF-4316-882C-FFAAA9C378E9_zpsbib16jxp.gif

That Polish guy that got beat by Timothy Johnson.. What are they doing here? What a joke of a fight, I wouldn't have cared if they gave him Cain after all his callouts. No way out for Tybura here.

Bad matchup for Black beast...

He should've got Browne.

So when will they announce Velasquez vs Ruan Potts?

For this mockery, I hope the winner of this fight fights Joe Silva next.
Lol it's unbelievable. Lewis goes from not getting the Werdum fight to this. A fight night in the Philippines.

Can't wait for his social media stuff about eating weird shit in the Far East.

We should start doing 'I have no idea what I'm doing' memes featuring J.Silva seriously. More and more his matchmaking goes against all logic, I feel like he is surrounded by a team of advisors who are in fact women suffering from severe PMS

becuase you don't know who the guy is doesn't mean anything i mean derrick lewis really

Back