• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News BREAKING: Conor vs Cowboy (Official Mega Discussion)

Conor vs. Cowboy

• Total voters
Oh, yes. After the way Aldo acted up before the fight, absolutely.

But it's my history: I loved watching Anderson fight until he started acting like an asshole, playing stupid clown games- being disrespectful in the cage is what I hate most- and when Weidman knocked him out I was glad because he asked for it.
Fair point with Anderson but I'd argue in that fight against Maia in particular because he was clearly showboating without any intent to finish the fight he lost that exciting fighter tag for at least the duration of that fight and was for the duration of that fight just a gigantic asshole. Compare that with his showboating whilst fighting Forrest but still clearly trying to entertain and actually finish the fight. Anderson popping did more to harm his reputation in my eyes than anything else he did.

Last edited:
Fair point with Anderson but I'd argue in that fight against Maia in particular because he was clearly showboating without any intent to finish the fight he lost that exciting fighter tag for at least the duration of that fight and was for that duration of that fight just a gigantic asshole. Compare that with his showboating whilst fighting Forrest but still clearly trying to entertain and actually finish the fight. Anderson popping did more to harm his reputation in my eyes than anything else he did.
This post bursting with truth.

Fake beef/chicken? i think you mean Impossible

you should have put fighting for The Impossible Title

but anywho, I like this fight.

Oh good, I just can't get interested in a fight unless there's some precooked bullshit feud like a couple of women.

This is annoying. It’s the product of the era we’re living in. There are actually could be a better narrative — we like each other, we get along, but we’re gonna go after it. This stuff is just cringe and stupid.

This is annoying. It’s the product of the era we’re living in. There are actually could be a better narrative — we like each other, we get along, but we’re gonna go after it. This stuff is just cringe and stupid.

you sound boring

UFC is turning into what it always hated about Boxing. Now we officially entered a new era where fighters are allowed to pick favorable stylistic match ups to rack up some wins.
Boxing learned that the best fighting the best every time wasn’t good for money or fighter longevity, hopefully UFC has taken note.

.is it me or does happy cowboy fight much better than pissed off cowboy anyways?

perfect-guinness-header.jpg

il_570xN.1513957039_345e.jpg

Fuck Bud and proper piss! The above are REAL drinks!

Cowboy's chin is shot and it's always wide open. If Conor isn't totally shot he should rock Cowboy quick.

Cowboy is going for that red panty night full blast.

Dude is one of the most cringey in the sport when he's all smiles and hugs and touching gloves after every punch thrown.

He's also cringe when acting tough cause it's more fake than Colby's act lol.

Fake beef/chicken began! Cowboy you're not there to put your hands on ppl you're mostly there as a tune up fight for the BMF fight!

I think the manufactured beef is yours with Cowboy. I'm not a hater or a fan of the guy but it seems like you're reaching.

The promotion for this fight is gonna be so stupid if they focus on some kinda beef. Everyone knows Conor loves Cowboy and respects him very much, he even said so numerous times.

RNC555 must be crying tears of joy now that Conor, his biggest obsession, is finally returning after losing to his other fantasy boyfriend Khabib.

Back