• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News BREAKING: Conor vs Cowboy (Official Mega Discussion)

Conor vs. Cowboy

• Total voters
Seem a bit obsessed with weight. Any thoughts on the fight?

Well, Conor was a devastating puncher at 145, and a very hard puncher at 155, but it seems that he was unable to transfer that power to 170. I truly don't see what advantage he can have at 170. REAL WWs are way too big and strong for him. I guess his plan is to use his kicks to fold Cowboy.
If the fight was at 155 I would say Conor takes it easily, but at 170 Cowboy has good chances, IMO.

It's what the fans want, someone who can act like a total asshole and run his mouth. A fire Twitter account is the new most effective material art.

Cowboy is going for that red panty night full blast.

Dude is one of the most cringey in the sport when he's all smiles and hugs and touching gloves after every punch thrown.

He's also cringe when acting tough cause it's more fake than Colby's act lol.

Fake beef/chicken began! Cowboy you're not there to put your hands on ppl you're mostly there as a tune up fight for the BMF fight!

Last edited:
Ideally, imo, Dana wants Masvidal to take the belt and defend it against Conor.
<31>

Nobody cares about Conor anymore, 46pages later hahahaha

They both like each other and we knows it.

gregorcowboy.jpg

Even Conor realizes he can't beat Gaethje.

You should, too.
Whom conrad wants to fight is very telling. Picking a faded Edgar or Cerrone? But wants nothing to do with the real sharks in the water

It's what the fans want, someone who can act like a total asshole and run his mouth. A fire Twitter account is the new most effective material art.
You forgot the part about having exciting fights and highlight reel finishes. Conor love or hate the man arguably in his entire UFC run hasn't been in a boring fight and when he was coming up he was a savage. You've actually got to have some talent to back up that fire twitter account as you put it. Whether Conor has retained any of that savagery, well that will be interesting to see.

I expect them to post that 30 seconds interaction in the press conference at least 15 times a day and use it in all their promos.

I'm no conor fan but just because he lost to khabib and Mayweather in boxing dose not mean that he sucks.
At welterweight actually makes this fight harder for Mcgregor IMO.

Is it because cowboy cuts more weight to make welterweight? What would really be the difference between a Cowboy at lightweight or welterweight? Lightweight cowboy is more drained and thus more KOeable?

You forgot the part about having exciting fights and highlight reel finishes. Conor love or hate the man arguably in his entire UFC run hasn't been in a boring fight and when he was coming up he was a savage. You've actually got to have some talent to back up that fire twitter account as you put it. Whether Conor has retained any of that savagery, well that will be interesting to see.
I would rather watch a boring fight between two emotionally mature adult males who aren't complete jackasses.
Fuck that guy to the power of infinity. I hate everything he changed about mma.
I hate his ugly face, I hate his voice, I hate practically everything about him. His persona is everything that's wrong about the sport. And brainless mcfans eat his stupid clown antics up.

"Tactics" acting like you dislike each other when you very obviously don't is very cringe and isnt tactical.

Agreed, but that's exactly what's going to happen and casuals and dipshits will eat it up.

I would rather watch a boring fight between two emotionally mature adult males who aren't complete jackasses.
Fuck that guy to the power of infinity. I hate everything he changed about mma.
I hate his ugly face, I hate his voice, I hate practically everything about him. His persona is everything that's wrong about the sport. And brainless mcfans eat his stupid clown antics up.
You sound way too invested and to use a phrase I don't particularly like triggered by the man. Sure his persona is abrasive especially recently but some of his earlier trash talk against Aldo for example was not only hilarious it actually had a tangible effect on the outcome of fight itself. If he comes back hungry I'll be glad to see him back, if not he'll likely be gone quickly and you can move on to hating other exciting fighters.

Back