• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News BREAKING: Conor vs Cowboy (Official Mega Discussion)

Conor vs. Cowboy

• Total voters

Cowboy is going for that red panty night full blast.

Dude is one of the most cringey in the sport when he's all smiles and hugs and touching gloves after every punch thrown.

He's also cringe when acting tough cause it's more fake than Colby's act lol.

Fake beef/chicken began! Cowboy you're not there to put your hands on ppl you're mostly there as a tune up fight for the BMF fight!

Their beef began at the UFC 205 Press Conference. ...So Finally getting his hands on him stems from that day I imagine.
Cowboy called him out way back then on stage when Conor was just beginning to become a star.
Conor avoided it as they werent in the same weight division and Conor was thinking of moving up.
They may be doing it to sell the fight now by manufacturing a little more "beef" but since when has Conor really been real building any fight? Dont say Khabib because that was theatrics as well. He wanted no part of Khabib as he audibly admits in the cage "its only business!" while Khabib beats the piss out of him.
I see you are a 2019 member welcome to the party.

Yes, that’s exactly what happened.
Oh and it’s at Welterweight which is just random.

Their beef began at the UFC 205 Press Conference. ...So Finally getting his hands on him stems from that day I imagine.
Cowboy called him out way back then on stage when Conor was just beginning to become a star.
Conor avoided it as they werent in the same weight division and Conor was thinking of moving up.
They may be doing it to sell the fight now by manufacturing a little more "beef" but since when has Conor really been real building any fight? Dont say Khabib because that was theatrics as well. He wanted no part of Khabib as he audibly admits in the cage "its only business!" while Khabib beats the piss out of him.
I see you are a 2019 member welcome to the party.
There is no beef. Cerrone said its an honor to share the cage with Conor and Conor praised him countless times. Stop force feeding yourself fake shit.

I hope someone slaps the shit out of TS for using ”Colon”

<{clintugh}>

Idiot

He rarely makes funny stuff anymore.. But this one is good!

Most of vids lately feel forced just like Mctap and Cerrone beef!

There is no beef. Cerrone said its an honor to share the cage with Conor and Conor praised him countless times. Stop force feeding yourself fake shit.
Lol Well dummy...why are you the one who making a thread about fake beef?
"Fake beef between Cowboy vs Colon began?"
Why ask if you already know the truth noob?
And who the fuck is Colon?

personally, i think he can beat anyone not named khabib....he's already ko'd both the guys that ko'd gaitchje....he would also ko tony rather easy in my opinion...who else is there?
Kevin lee and dan hooker would fuck him up too I know I'm Conors roid dealer he been looking less of a man since loss to kahbib cant even look me in the eyes anymore shameful manlet so he is

Lol Well dummy...why are you the one who making a thread about fake beef?
"Fake beef between Cowboy vs Colon began?"
Why ask if you already know the truth noob?
And who the fuck is Colon?
A rhetorical question is one for which the questioner does not expect a direct answer: in many cases it may be intended to start a discourse, or as a means of putting across the speaker's or author's opinion on a topic.[1].

Im thinking you dropped out right after elementary school?

Colon is your dad Lmfao!

Last edited:
Thread and post quality really takes a nosedive when Conor fights are announced. Thank god he’s not that active anymore.

personally, i think he can beat anyone not named khabib....he's already ko'd both the guys that ko'd gaitchje....he would also ko tony rather easy in my opinion...who else is there?
MMA math isn’t real. Also the people he beat was 4 -5 years ago.
That’s like saying Stipe can’t beat DC.... until they had a rematch.
Terrible logic to use. Conor got worse over the last 5 years, his competition got better. Right now I’d bet heavily on Dustin / max / tony / Justin on beating Conor 7/10 times.

Back