Television Breaking Bad

Watched it after it was all over in the course of about two weeks. Hell of a story and very well made. Worth all the hype.

I watched a season and a half I think then gave up on it , didn't like it . Eldest loved it though.

I watched a season and a half I think then gave up on it , didn't like it . Eldest loved it though.
I stopped right around that point when I moved, and I wasn't really into it. Then a couple years later it was all anyone was talking about, so I started it back up from that point. It's absolute fire from that point on.

Breaking Bad
Better Call Saul
The Wire
The Sopranos
Boardwalk Empire

All GOAT level episodic crime series. The Shield is great too. As far as miniseries in a similar genre goes I'd add:

Time
Black Bird
The Night Of
Unbelievable

Breaking Bad
Better Call Saul
The Wire
The Sopranos
Boardwalk Empire

All GOAT level episodic crime series. The Shield is great too. As far as miniseries in a similar genre goes I'd add:

Time
Black Bird
The Night Of
Unbelievable
I just watched Ted Lasso on it's great, you should give it a chance.

breaking bad was good, for sure. It's definitely not perfect though. It gets bogged down for multiple episodes a few different times over the whole show, but that's alright.

Some of the heavy Skylar-oriented, darkly-lit depressing house dynamics can drag on for 2,3 episodes in a row while the more interesting elements of the plots aren't really developing, but that's not a huge deal. It's overall really good.

lets talk when ur done with the series, cause i dont wanna spoil it for you. BUT... the whole last season is trash. garbage. caca. poopoo. its BAD. and then they based 'el camino' off of that season. SMH. SMGDH.

Back