Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs seen physically assaulting Cassie Ventura in 2016 surveillance video obtained by CNN

Again, put yourself in her shoes, start thinking. Even though it’s hard for you why is it tough for women to leave those relationships?
I don't really know why its hard for some women. The women I know who dealt with abuse didn't put up with it. You don't ever find yourself wondering why some women stay with abusers?

Yeah, she should have got out of that relationship a long time before that. Thats not blaming her for the abuse. I get that you think you're being clever here but you're not really.
So if she left him long before this incident she wouldn’t have received this beating right? So her inaction contributed to her getting beaten. Sounds like she is partly to blame here. Also, I never said you are pro women beating, just pointed out that your initial response to this was bizarre.

So if she left him long before this incident she wouldn’t have received this beating right? So her inaction contributed to her getting beaten. Sounds like she is partly to blame here. Also, I never said you are pro women beating, just pointed out that your initial response to this was bizarre.
Can I ask what you're trying to achieve by deliberately misinterpreting my words and refusing to concede that you were simply wrong? Is this supposed to be funny or clever or something?

Can I ask what you're trying to achieve by deliberately misinterpreting my words and refusing to concede that you were simply wrong? Is this supposed to be funny or clever or something?
I wasn’t wrong. Your first post was strictly about what the lady didn’t do with nothing about what the guy did. Anything about you being pro abuse is some shit you made up in your head.

I wasn’t wrong. Your first post was strictly about what the lady didn’t do with nothing about what the guy did. Anything about you being pro abuse is some shit you made up in your head.
Didn't read this. I'm moving on. I can accept that you first misinterpreted my post but after I clarified and corrected you, you're just being a cunt. Go fuck yourself, you piece of shit.

The UFC is a progressive company firmly in-tune with American Culture. Dana White especially has his finger on the pulse of this generation’s interests. He is outspoken and will comment on various issues.

Recently a video has come out of Diddy assaulting his former girlfriend Cassie in a hotel lobby. Diddy may be a fan of MMA because he uses different techniques to assault his victim.

-Diddy runs down the hotel hallway towards Cassie like Khamzat runs to the cage during his walkout.

-Diddy uses a ‘Daniel Cormier’ type of trip to take her down. He grabs her neck and uses his legs to trip her.

-He stomps her while she’s on the ground like Wanderlei Silva in Pride.

-Diddy drags her around the floor like Matt Hughes did to Frank Trigg.

-Diddy then throws a vase at her similarly to McGregor throwing a dolly at a bus.

I will not post the video due to its graphic nature. Diddy seems to be a fan of the UFC but deserves to be called out for his behavior. The UFC has a lot of influence and could help bring justice quicker.
2fdjs6.gif

Nothing you're saying means I'm pro women abuse. Come on, guy.

I’m not saying anything it’s just a lack of empathy for situations that other people are in. She stayed but she eventually left. It’s common and there’s many reasons why people don’t leave right away.

You should question why your first response is to look at why she stayed not being by Diddy beat the shit out of her

I don't really know why its hard for some women. The women I know who dealt with abuse didn't put up with it. You don't ever find yourself wondering why some women stay with abusers?

Bro it’s not that hard. You clearly aren’t thinking and putting yourself in their shoes. It’s not hard

Bro it’s not that hard. You clearly aren’t thinking and putting yourself in their shoes. It’s not hard
Look man, all I did was express surprise that she stayed with the guy for 3 years after this incident. If your pea brain translates that into me saying "she deserved it!" then I really don't know what more I can say. I think you're perfectly aware of what I was saying.

Look man, all I did was express surprise that she stayed with the guy for 3 years after this incident. If your pea brain translates that into me saying "she deserved it!" then I really don't know what more I can say. I think you're perfectly aware of what I was saying.

So are you the that guy that hears about a girl getting raped and think she must have done something to deserve it?

have some empathy. I don’t watch something unfortunate happening to someone and my very first thought is oh damn why did that person xyz.

I’m sure when 9/11 happened your first thought was well America shouldn’t have been messing with those middle eastern countries

So are you the that guy that hears about a girl getting raped and think she must have done something to deserve it?

have some empathy. I don’t watch something unfortunate happening to someone and my very first thought is oh damn why did that person xyz.

I’m sure when 9/11 happened your first thought was well America shouldn’t have been messing with those middle eastern countries
Jesus Christ. Will you fuck off already? Stop trying to make me fit your mold so you can pretend to be up on some sort of pedestal.

Maybe she could have avoided it. Maybe The Diddler made all sorts of death threats and she was too scared, looks like he wasn't playing around.

Maybe she could have avoided it. Maybe The Diddler made all sorts of death threats and she was too scared, looks like he wasn't playing around.
That could be. That doesn't mean I condone her getting beat though, right?

That could be. That doesn't mean I condone her getting beat though, right?

Of course not, but I'm not looking to enter that discussion as it's some really dumb bullshit.

At first I found the video unsettling, but after reading this post I now see that this was actually her fault so there's no reason to be upset.

what did she do to deserve that? forget to put the toilet seat up? put on a 2pac album? forget to put the mayo on his sammich?

Back