News BREAKING: Angela Magana awake from coma

Oh good, I'm glad to hear it. She was talking about how she was scared she wouldn't wake up from anesthesia, because something happened to her aunt. And then that happened.

Edit: the front page story -

https://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Angela-Magana-Awakens-from-Coma-153077
I think about that shit any time i go under.

What if I'm that one in a million that just doesn't wake up from a minor procedure, or gets too much anesthesia and chokes on my tongue, etc, etc.

Glad to here she woke up, but she better reconsider continueing to fight if she can't have surgeries..

Great news.

Hopefully her quality of life isn’t effected too much from the surgery/complications.

Wishing her a speedy recovery.
Just to clarify, there weren't any complications with the surgery, just the anesthesia. Sorry if I'm off base on what you were referring to. I just noticed a few people that thought she could be paralyzed or something like that, so I just wanted to mention that based on other reports, her spine is fine.

myers78.png

She's alive! Happy she's pulling through.

Last edited:
What gets me is her fight scheduled for April 26 is technically still on. They're going to clear her this close to an episode like this? Surely they're going to call it off. Glad she's getting well.

According to Sherdog news feed

Good news. Wish her a speedy and healthy recovery, so she can get back to being a heel and we can all follow her and complain about her :D
Your majesty is pleased.

Thank God!

We really need a crackdown on flaming and fighter bashing, especially moreso due to Sherdog's misogyny problem.
Shut the hell up and just be glad the girl is ok.

I think about that shit any time i go under.

What if I'm that one in a million that just doesn't wake up from a minor procedure, or gets too much anesthesia and chokes on my tongue, etc, etc.

Glad to here she woke up, but she better reconsider continueing to fight if she can't have surgeries..
or even better, being one of the few that still FEELS everything but you cant move or tell the doctors.

First I'm very happy that she is recovering,

Thank God!

We really need a crackdown on flaming and fighter bashing, especially moreso due to Sherdog's misogyny problem.

Hello again,
while I couldn't agree more that this site is replete with sexist bigots and that they certainly detract from the site. I am wholeheartedly against any infringement on freedom of speech.. there are obviously limits to this, however I believe this site handles the most extreme cases well. As an example, while I find the connor shit posting, hugging and trolling annoying and distasteful I stand by their right to do so.

She was just really really sleepy...Glad she is OK.

Good for her. Hopefully she recovers well too. Already rolling my eyes at the inevitable hate comments on her way after shes ok and people forget about this.

Back