News BREAKING: Angela Magana awake from coma

Great to hear. That's such a scary situation. Happy she's woken up.

Good for her...
Angela-Magana-Signed-UFC-8x10-Photo-BAS-Beckett.jpg

Who the fuck is this????)

According to Sherdog news feed

Good news. Wish her a speedy and healthy recovery, so she can get back to being a heel and we can all follow her and complain about her :D
Thank God she awoke and speedy recovery

She should probably retire if we're being honest

Latest report says that she is indeed awake and the first thing she did was lean over in her gurney and take an ass shot for IG

Jk glad to hear she is doing well now.

First I'm very happy that she is recovering,

Hello again,
while I couldn't agree more that this site is replete with sexist bigots and that they certainly detract from the site. I am wholeheartedly against any infringement on freedom of speech.. there are obviously limits to this, however I believe this site handles the most extreme cases well. As an example, while I find the connor shit posting, hugging and trolling annoying and distasteful I stand by their right to do so.

Freedom of Speech is not to be confused with hate speech. It is not Freedom to commit Hate Crimes.

Out of all the countries that have Freedom of Speech, The U.S.A is the only one without a law against hate speech, and is somehow still considered developed—all the while, it is already being recognized as completely failing in it's never ending mission to remain a full fledged democracy and lead the rest of the world into following suit, see: the Democracy Index.

Last edited:
Freedom of Speech is not to be confused with hate speech. It is not Freedom to commit Hate Crimes.

Out of all the countries that have Freedom of Speech, The U.S.A is the only one without a law against hate speech, and is somehow still considered developed—all the while, it is already being recognized as completely failing in it's never ending mission to remain a full fledged democracy, see: the Democracy Index.
You realise that this is an international internet forum tho??

Anyway, glad that she pulled through because she's had a shitload of bad luck... She was a good recipient for a lucky break

Knowing her, she'll be back to shit-talking in no time.

Not even hating, just sayin' it like it is.

You realise that this is an international internet forum tho??

Anyway, glad that she pulled through because she's had a shitload of bad luck... She was a good recipient for a lucky break

Of course, but I am still replying to the outraged and the misinformed, while I am neither and most are both.

There's also the fact that being and doing good takes precedence over absolutely everything.

I gotta say, any county that doesn't recognize the importance of both freedom of speech and outlawing each and every hate crime (hate speech included) is in dire straits to say the very least, and are ruled over by those who should be damned and imprisoned.

Last edited:
Place would be dead mate.
First and only good argument against my proposition!

<{outtahere}>

Considering there'd be no one left to troll, I think I've realized the error of my ways.

Out of all the countries that have Freedom of Speech, The U.S.A is the only one without a law against hate speech, and is somehow still considered developed—all the while, it is already being recognized as completely failing in it's never ending mission to remain a full fledged democracy, see: the Democracy Index.

as disgusting as true hate speech is, it the reason that there are free speech laws. where is the line? and who gets to decide? for some a very real idea is if you disagree with their beliefs it is hate speech... I have heard news pundits say if a woman accuses a man of rape asking her for proof is hate speech... fuck that! all speech needs to be protected. if its stupid or hateful it will drive normal people away. like flat earthers... as a non rage inducing example... are they wrong? yes... should they be allowed to shout it to the world? yes they should.

as disgusting as true hate speech is, it the reason that there are free speech laws. where is the line? and who gets to decide? for some a very real idea is if you disagree with their beliefs it is hate speech... I have heard news pundits say if a woman accuses a man of rape asking her for proof is hate speech... fuck that! all speech needs to be protected. if its stupid or hateful it will drive normal people away. like flat earthers... as a non rage inducing example... are they wrong? yes... should they be allowed to shout it to the world? yes they should.

Freedom of Speech was made along with Freedom of Religion in order to protect people, it wasn't made in order to harm people.

No one seriously believes procedure is equal to hate speech.

Nobody who believes that is claiming to be a journalist or News Anchor outside of those who spread propaganda with Fox News, Breitbart, InfoWars and their ilk being the go-to platforms for that.

Networks with truly reliable fact checking, and updates: have never condoned nor encouraged engaging in behavior like that which was described.

It is very easy to identify the line, with or without critical thinking skills. For example, do not say all women belong in the kitchen, unless you're a comedian making a joke with some fucked up elements to it.

Last edited:
All speech besides direct violent inciting speech should be free obviously. I'll take a million hateful insults before I let some assclown lawyer tell me what to do.

My family was even murdered by Nazis and I've had people scream in my face calling me a Nazi. Glad they were allowed to, will take hate speech over oppression forever. Oppression and restricting freedom is what gets you violence, not bullshit like dog whistles and hurt feelings.

Last edited:
Back