News BREAKING: Angela Magana awake from coma

All speech besides direct violent inciting speech should be free obviously. I'll take a million hateful insults before I let some assclown lawyer tell me what to do.

My family was even murdered by Nazis and I've had people scream in my face calling me a Nazi. Glad they were allowed to, will take hate speech over oppression forever. Oppression and restricting freedom is what gets you violence, not bullshit like dog whistles and hurt feelings.

If you typed this post out without looking at it again before posting, you should know that it comes across as you being less than familiar with what a lawyer is and what a lawyer does, it also seems like you have forgotten the definition of oppression and restriction, and last but not least: it makes it seem like you think feelings play a part in the black and white world of law and order...in a criminal justice system that isn't suffering from hemorrhaging, they don't.

Freedom of Speech was made along with Freedom of Religion in order to protect people, it wasn't made in order to harm people.

No one seriously believes procedure is equal to hate speech.

Nobody who believes that is claiming to be a journalist or News Anchor outside of those who spread propaganda with Fox News, Breitbart, InfoWars and their ilk being the go-to platforms for that.

Networks with truly reliable fact checking and updates have never been condoned nor encouraged engaging in behavior like that which was described.

It is very easy to identify the line, with or without critical thinking skills. Do not say all women belong in the kitchen, unless you're a comedian making a joke with some fucked up elements to it.

we will have to disagree.. a line is impossible to define to protect all who might be offended without over reaching and suppressing someone else's right to express themselves . especially in this age of snowflakes who are offended at everything. the fact is most of these people who are offended at unpopular opinions are really just trying to stifle someone else's thought

Freedom of Speech is not to be confused with hate speech. It is not Freedom to commit Hate Crimes.

Out of all the countries that have Freedom of Speech, The U.S.A is the only one without a law against hate speech, and is somehow still considered developed—all the while, it is already being recognized as completely failing in it's never ending mission to remain a full fledged democracy and lead the rest of the world into following suit, see: the Democracy Index.
Damn you're an obnoxious toy, aren't you?

Maybe we should create a SJW forum for these guys to live complaining about each-other and let the world move on..

we will have to disagree.. a line is impossible to define to protect all who might be offended without over reaching and suppressing someone else's right to express themselves . especially in this age of snowflakes who are offended at everything. the fact is most of these people who are offended at unpopular opinions are really just trying to stifle someone else's thought

That's not a fact though. Nobody of prominence is upset at unpopular opinions. Nobody who is serious is asking for a law protecting feelings. Hate speech is a weapon that must be banned, and lines are not at all impossible to define. Propaganda is a weapon and is the peanut butter to hate speech's jelly while the people who package it are the moldy white bread.

It is very easy to define and implement, especially when those who are elected are actually politicians that are worth their salt and who mean what they say and say what they mean.

All it takes is the Neo-Nazi party going extinct.

Damn you're an obnoxious toy, aren't you?

Maybe we should create a SJW forum for these guys to live complaining about each-other and let the world move on..

{<jordan}

What's it like to be small in every regard?

Also *each other and *eachother are just fine, ditch the hyphen...<45>

Last edited:
Freedom of Speech is not to be confused with hate speech. It is not Freedom to commit Hate Crimes.

Out of all the countries that have Freedom of Speech, The U.S.A is the only one without a law against hate speech, and is somehow still considered developed—all the while, it is already being recognized as completely failing in it's never ending mission to remain a full fledged democracy and lead the rest of the world into following suit, see: the Democracy Index.
And I say thank God to that. Freedom of speech was made to protect hateful and inflammatory speech.

Thank God!

We really need a crackdown on flaming and fighter bashing, especially moreso due to Sherdog's misogyny problem.

giphy.gif

That's not a fact though. Nobody of prominence is upset at unpopular opinions. Nobody who is serious is asking for a law protecting feelings. Hate speech is a weapon that must be banned, and lines are not at all impossible to define. Propaganda is a weapon and is the peanut butter to hate speech's jelly while the people who package it are the moldy white bread.

It is very easy to define and implement, especially when those who are elected are actually politicians that are worth their salt and who mean what they say and say what they mean.

I hope you’re not American

{<jordan}

What's it like to be small in every regard?

Also *each other and *eachother are just fine without hyphens...<45>
Do you get paid to answer everybody with that same old forum image?

Here, try a new/random one: <YeahOKJen>

Suits you way better... OH NOES, I IMPLIED THAT A GIRTL IMAGE SUITS YOU BETTER!

Start calling me stuff... misogynist, homophobic, women-hater, capitalist pig, something-something... Just don't go trying to check people's grammar just because you don't have anything better to say, could ya?

Now: I'm moving on, and you should do the same, go to the SJW forum and leave normal people alone. I heard you can even complain that men looking after women's butts has to be considered visual rape, or even better: visual-rape, go crazy!

as disgusting as true hate speech is, it the reason that there are free speech laws. where is the line? and who gets to decide? for some a very real idea is if you disagree with their beliefs it is hate speech... I have heard news pundits say if a woman accuses a man of rape asking her for proof is hate speech... fuck that! all speech needs to be protected. if its stupid or hateful it will drive normal people away. like flat earthers... as a non rage inducing example... are they wrong? yes... should they be allowed to shout it to the world? yes they should.

I have never heard anyone say it is hate speech to ask for proof of a crime in my whole life. What is definitely hate speech is to ask for said proof when 1. A conviction has already happened 2. You're not a lawyer or a judge so who are you to ask for proof? 3. You are somehow involved yet you're no where to be found on the day of the trial - all of these and more under the premise that the woman is lying, as if there's some magic universal covenant that contradicts the statistics we already do have on crimes like rape. There are so many rapist apologists and keyboard lawyers who would never in their miserable lives stand up there and testify.

Insert illiterate neckbearded basement-dwelling jobless incel's shit post here

{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}

How does it feel to be so hopeless in every way?

Nothing to say? You contribute nothing, while I provide plenty.

Is this because I did not call your mom back?

I have never heard anyone say it is hate speech to ask for proof of a crime in my whole life. What is definitely hate speech is to ask for said proof when 1. A conviction has already happened 2. You're not a lawyer or a judge so who are you to ask for proof? 3. You are somehow involved yet you're no where to be found on the day of the trial - all of these and more under the premise that the woman is lying, as if there's some magic universal covenant that contradicts the statistics we already do have on crimes like rape. There are so many rapist apologists and keyboard lawyers who would never in their miserable lives stand up there and testify.

For your first sentence watch either CNN or Fox news they cry thing are hate speecheveryday... None of the examples you site are hate speech... Thank you for proving my point

I think you are missing my point... Also there are far more people bringing with hate than just the neo Nazis... Another poster in this thread provide my point very nicely

I think you are missing my point... Also there are far more people bringing with hate than just the neo Nazis... Another poster in this thread provide my point very nicely

I am not, but I think you are missing mine.

I understand that you think people are oversensitive.

I understand that you think oversensitivity plays a major part in procedure, and legislation.

It doesn't when true Democratic values are adhered to, it only does when those values are tossed aside and regression is the goal.

Ever notice all wars involve individuals projecting their desires and personal interests onto the society they represent?

Neo Nazis, KKK, and those who are addicted to affluence are some of the most worthless and disgusting demons who fail to realize that no single persons feelings or thoughts take precedence over the need for progress which is simply being good and doing good things.

Everything that is good is easy when you let it be, everyone evil gets in the way, which makes everything hard.

Last edited:
This is great news.

I'm genuinely relieved that she's ok.

Back