• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Brazilian MMA fighter Joyce Vieira chokes out man on beach.

I only remember it b/c I still do that clap all the time irl and when people are like wtf I tell them not to hate on Clarence Clementines lol

Clarence Clemons...

Imagine he's telling the truth lmao. He's like "why the fuck is this crazy roid raging chick attacking me, I'm just trying to take a leak here because there are no bathrooms around!"
heh... cant take a leak with a raging boner...

Had a dude pull up next to my G/F one time in a car, and he was naked, jerking off. I jumped out of the car and tried to get his door open so I could bash him, but he peeled off down the street. haha. Fucking weird ass mo-foz out there.

Pics of your gf? So I know whether he was justified or not

Brazil is a strange place...

Also, which one is the woman.

At least Louis CK asked first....jeez....

Cabo Frio is a nice place, been there once.

I think it was this guy again. He has no standards.

tumblr_l9djs93uML1qe0qyho1_500.gif

<{UberTS}>

YEAH!

Ugly, veiny hands. would not masturbate.

Q2GjCCA.png

You never hear about guys pulling a Peewee during Joanna Contender photo shoots.

She should have stripped down and masturbated in front of him and see how he likes it. That would have taught him a lesson.

Back