Brazilian MMA fighter Joyce Vieira chokes out man on beach.

UFC 237 is only three weeks away, looks like BJ is gonna have a difficult weight cut.

How in the world would a "BJ" "have a difficult weight cut"?
You really are an idiot and.......oh.....you meant "BJ" the Fighter.....um.....sorry........Carry on!
:confused:

How about you just keep your dick in your pants and stop trying to ruin it for the rest of us who are perfectly capable of enjoying seeing a woman in a thong with giving in to the urge to publicly flog the dolphin.

Get a fucking grip, man.

Actually, on second though, ease up on the grip just a bit.

You used that word on Porpoise!!
;)

The beating was worth it. I don't regret it.

finally, someone fessed up to it. lmao

gotta admit, thats one juicy ass. poor fella just couldn't wait to get home i guess. doesn't look like he put up much of a fight either.

Sherbro. As people 6’5 250 lbs with 5% body fat we are used to being admired. Longed for. Especially at the beach. That doesn’t mean I am ok with some gay (or possibly straight) guy jerking off over me. Maybe some of other sherbros (you?) feel differently.
So true.

As your typical 6’5 / 250 lbs / 5% body fat Sherbro I hate it when I'm just chillin' at the beach and these top model 10s immediately flock around me and start masturbating. In a matter of minutes it's like I'm sitting at a fountain, you know? I think I'll start chocking them out from now, one by one.

1_PAY-Golders-FighterHarasser-04.jpg
USADA needs to pay her a visit judging by that picture

Back