Brazilian MMA fighter Joyce Vieira chokes out man on beach.

https://www.complex.com/sports/2019/04/mma-fighter-joyce-vieira-beats-up-public-masturbator

Amateur MMA fighter Joyce Vieira has made headlines after she beat up a man she alleged was publicly masturbating over her and her friend. Speaking with newspaper Metrópoles, she said the man, Josenei Ferreira Viana, was "groaning" and masturbating. She added that she approached him and asked him to stop, but he continued to masturbate so she proceeded to punch and kick him.

In the pictures seen below, the 27-year-old fighter can be seen intimdating the man until he left. Upon his arrest, Viana said that he was slimply urinating. Vieira, meanwhile, alleged that when she asked him to stop, he responded by saying, "Why, don't you like it? Come here."

Maria@mariamariasabe

https://twitter.com/mariamariasabe/status/1118636591399022593

Joice Vieira, una luchadora, golpeó a un acosador que se masturbaba cuando ella y una amiga posaban para tomarse fotos

6:05 PM - Apr 17, 2019

17 people are talking about this

Twitter Ads info and privacy

The man has since been released, and understandably Vieira isn't happy about it. "We feel powerless. It’s very strange because he’s going to be in the same city as me, and who knows he might be in the same places," she told the New York Post. "That’s why I have received an innumerable number of messages from women saying that (in similar situations) they didn’t file a report, because they know the suspects would end up being released. I think the punishment for these cases should be more severe."

The case against Viana is still ongoing.

So you're telling me that she... beat him off?

Let him, self bang, girl bro's.

Last edited:
I wonder if he stopped when she started hitting him or sped up.

she looks like shes wearing a sumo thong. worse than the guy masturbating in my opinion

Some sick fucks out there. I would have beat his ass myself.

And i will fap to her beating someone who was faping to her.

1_PAY-Golders-FighterHarasser-04.jpg

Wow. What a story. It’s good that she chased him off. She’s got a great body no doubt.

Hmmm...

Which Sherdogger comes to mind as a possible suspect?

pretty decent ass, at least in all the pics except the 1st one.

what was i supposed to do? NOT fuckin whack off?

If she doesnt want guys jerking off in public in front of her maybe she should wear less revealing clothes

<BronTroll1>

She beat up some guy for whipping it out on her? Zero chance Dana will hire her now.

Back