Brazilian gossip media reporting Rousey and Canto are in a relationship

If Ronda asked me what I was carrying, I would say "Beef, ma'am, fifty pounds of beef"
still-of-woody-harrelson-and-juliette-lewis-in-natural-born-killers.jpg

Fanweb14.jpeg

He went from the top floor to the bottom floor.

CK-KJ8JUwAA65oB.jpg

That is a huge downgrade. Its like trading in a Ferrari for a beat up,stretched out AMC Pacer with bad paint.

Not really, it is like going from a Fiero Kit fake Ferrari Testerossa to a Shelby Mustang

None of them basic bitches got shit on R3

According to Schaub, it seems like Rousey gets insecure quite easily when other girls are brought up (Schaub complimenting a girl's figure while watching TV). Imagine her being with Canto, who's ridiculously handsome. What's gonna happen if she sees him having a friendly chat with some attractive female students? The beach?

Yeah an 190 lbs male Olympic judo Bronze medalist is impressive and subbed you. No shit Sherlock.

I used to roll with a silver medalist back in the day, these guys just aren't human.

I was substantially bigger than him but it was if I had never trained at all, even going 100% defense it was just a matter of counting the seconds until he tapped me.

god I hate gossip media. I'd parachute them all into ISIS territory, dressed as rabbis.

It is the way he did it, very effortlessly

Also most judo guys are not sub machines like Canto and I'm not that bad lol

LOL dude. In judo they allowed him 10 seconds to set up an offensive position before calling Mate and re-starting the match on their feet and he still subbed a crapload of high level judokas with those 10 seconds to work his ne-waza. Seriously. Think about this for a second.

(the 10 seconds was not an exaggeration most of the time he had less than 10 seconds)

[YT]CanWJ7g-5ME[/YT]

Are we supposed to know who "Canto" is?

How about you post the guy's first name if you want us to care?

Not the best of his generation at the weight, even considering Brazilian judokas only, but the dude has a solid record and competed on high level judo for many years. Olympic bronze medalist.

People are not obligated to know him, of course, but he should be recognizable enough.

Back