Brazilian gossip media reporting Rousey and Canto are in a relationship

BrazilianDude

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Source (in portuguese): http://blogs.odia.ig.com.br/leodias...o-e-ronda-rousey-vao-assumir-namoro-em-breve/

A friend sent me this link and I don't really know how reliable it is, but I decided to share. Maybe someone from Rio can say if the blogger is reliable.
According to the article, their romantic meetings are becoming too frequent (including a dinner for both families to get to know each other), so Canto is close to reveal their new relationship to the press.
Canto is also a retired Olympic judoka (won bronze in 2004) who happened to be one of the best ground fighters in judo. Can you imagine their baby?

At first I read the title as "Rousey and CARANO are in a relationship" now I'm disaponted

I've rolled with Canto, impressive dude, subbed me like I was nothing and I was bigger than him although he was stronger I think

I've rolled with Canto, impressive dude, subbed me like I was nothing and I was bigger than him although he was stronger I think

Yeah an 190 lbs male Olympic judo Bronze medalist is impressive and subbed you. No shit Sherlock.

Yeah an 190 lbs male Olympic judo Bronze medalist is impressive and subbed you. No shit Sherlock.

It is the way he did it, very effortlessly

Also most judo guys are not sub machines like Canto and I'm not that bad lol

I heard someone said "I bet you can't get with Ronda" and he said "Canto".

Affair? Is Canto married?

In tomorrow news: Mass suicide by Sherdog bros.

Affair? Is Canto married?

Flavio's ex-wife who now is dating Alexandre Pato (soccer player)
Fanweb14.jpeg

I read somewhere that Canto was her idol. Can you imagine banging your idol? Ronda must be in heaven right now. Which is going to make it all the more painful when he dumps her.

Back