Brazilian gossip media reporting Rousey and Canto are in a relationship

The kid would armbar the doctor the moment he got out of Ronda.

He went from that to this?

CK-KJ8JUwAA65oB.jpg

That's kind of a downgrade.

Man I tried to show that pic to someone on my phone and couldn't find it. I googled Ronda muscle, Ronda lifting, Ronda flex... maybe she's got her SEO genies trying to suppress this image LOL.

He seems to be quite the ladies man.

img_7752.jpg

Man I tried to show that pic to someone on my phone and couldn't find it. I googled Ronda muscle, Ronda lifting, Ronda flex... maybe she's got her SEO genies trying to suppress this image LOL.

I typed in "Ronda jacked". I think you're right..her pr team probably does go through the internet and remove the unflattering images.

Is that the handsome matthew machonahy lookalike that she gave the belt to? He's a handsome chap

1st saw him back in '08 watching arte suave. He got an auto-bjj black promotion from royler.

Yeah an 190 lbs male Olympic judo Bronze medalist is impressive and subbed you. No shit Sherlock.

Don't be jealous.

He actually rolls with people of interest, while all you do is try to pull people down. Consider your motivations.

Canto looks alright for a 40 year old

img_7752.jpg

Last edited:
He seems to be quite the ladies man.

img_7752.jpg

I see plenty of reason right in front of him to not date Rhonda. However, she got money and probably an Ace in the sack.

Back