Brandon Schaub:"If u ain't fighting in the UFC u ain't Sh1t"

Just to point out in the actual clip this post was made on, Schaub clearly says "it aint shit" NOT "you aint shit" the clip is clearly missing context.

Stay in denial 'bruh'. I get you hate Schaub and won't give him any credit for anything he did in the octagon, but he competed in the ufc and did OK.

Nice try Schaub, I didn’t know you watch anime.

539673.jpg

Whenever he's on Joe Rogaine, I just skip the show entirely.

There are talented fighters outside of the UFC, but that is were all the number one fighters are. Besides men's straw weight all of the lineal champions from MMA's inception are all of the UFC champions right now.

he's right in the way that nobody will consider you the best if you're not in the UFC (except a few hipster on the internet) , especially now that there is no true competition to the UFC

Crazy how many people you can trigger with one factual statement. Why are you still upset about a fight from 2011?

Upset about what lol?

You’re the one all in your feelings over people making fun of Schaub.

<36>

Upset about what lol?

You’re the one all in your feelings over people making fun of Schaub.

<36>
Really because all I did was point out how he KO'd cro cop and 5 different people got triggered (one of them being you btw)

Really because all I did was point out how he KO'd cro cop and 5 different people got triggered (one of them being you btw)

LOL you’re only proving my point.

People making fun of you for an absurd post is the equivalent of Schaub getting made fun of for such an ignorant statement.

Schaubs career was laughable as an MMA fighter, if you want to be “that guy” and attempt to legitimize it then so be it, just don’t cry about people calling you out.

539673.jpg

LOL you’re only proving my point.

People making fun of you for an absurd post is the equivalent of Schaub getting made fun of for such an ignorant statement.

Schaubs career was laughable as an MMA fighter, if you want to be “that guy” and attempt to legitimize it then so be it, just don’t cry about people calling you out.

539673.jpg
His mma career was laughable, but he still knocked out cro cop, and you're still salty about it.

This is coming from a guy who got told he was a can and needs to retire by manlet Joe

<36>

His mma career was laughable, but he still knocked out cro cop, and you're still salty about it.

Lol and who’s denying that? The reason people are roasting you, is that he KO’d the same CC that was also WIPED by Roy friggin Nelson, Gonzaga, and Mir. Yet you somehow think it validates Schaubs meaningless career.

I get MMA is new to you but please keep quiet and let the men discuss things. Sit in the corner and watch your weeb stuff like a good woman.

539673.jpg

that's not what he said TS.

h/s "it ain't shit".

He's talking about the promotion. That's why he said "and I love Scott Coker"

The quote should be.
"You aint a nobody in the business until you're friends with Joe Rogan"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back