Brandon Schaub:"If u ain't fighting in the UFC u ain't Sh1t"

Lol and who’s denying that? The reason people are roasting you, is that he KO’d the same CC that was also WIPED by Roy friggin Nelson, Gonzaga, and Mir. Yet you somehow think it validates Schaubs meaningless career.

I get MMA is new to you but please keep quiet and let the men discuss things. Sit in the corner and watch your weeb stuff like a good woman.

539673.jpg
How long you want to do this for? I stated a fact and you're literally just mad about it. I'm not even sure what you're trying to argue with me about at this point? Schaub sucks? I know. He still competed in the UFC, did ok, KO'd cro cop, and has been pretty successful since as well. If you actually listened to Schaub he wasn't even insulting people outside the UFC he clearly said (as I've already stated) "it aint shit" NOT "you aint shit." This post was literally one clip, misquoted, taken out of context, for the sole purpose of roasting Schaub. I don't even think he's talking about fighters, but the promotions or something else. THAT is why I jumped in, and you just had to get offended by it. Inb4 'go watch anime woman'

I think he's just saying more and more ridiculous shit, because he probably sees his 15 minutes ending very soon in the future.

What an absolute idiot. Where can I find the rest of this? I can already hear UFC shill Rogan jumping in to agree. The UFC really ain’t shit. There’s tons of great mma out there. Feel bad for these poor souls who can’t enjoy mma without the UFC logo painted on the canvas. There’s so many great fighters and fights out there all around the world. Your loss.
NervousElaborateAztecant-max-1mb.gif

Agreed. I've actually enjoyed a lot more Bellator events this year even though the cards featured fossils of fighters of the past.

Back