Brandon Schaub:"If u ain't fighting in the UFC u ain't Sh1t"

Says the guy who never belonged in the UFC.

He's right!

Look at all those "fighters" who preferred to fight in Pride.

Yeah, like he accomplished much as a UFC fighter...lost TUF to overweight non accomplisher Roy Nelson...

If you ain't on Comedy Central, you are Brendan Shaub

maxresdefault.jpg

The guy had his Ex's boyfriend beat him up on fucking TV. I liked Schaub as a fighter (his style) but he's so arrogant it's irritating

Schaub looking kinda bloated. Needs to get on TRT and HGH like his butt buddy Rogan and then he can complete his metomorphasis into a giant frog.

the same one that KO'd cro cop

The fact that you think a win over CC at that point in his career means anything let’s us know how little you know about the sport.

Stick to anime bruh

<36>

Bader, Phil Davis, Kongo etc are better fighters in Bellator than Schaub ever was in the UFC.

Fixed. And it took him long enough to even get that done.

I feel like your name and "fixed" appear a lot on these forums.

Could be wrong.

Or you could have a lot of tin foil in your house.

He's 11-2 since that loss so your point sucks.
Nah you are just mad someone called you out on your comment. It isn't like Mirko was exactly beating contenders. Happy to correct your mistake nonetheless :)

The fact that you think a win over CC at that point in his career means anything let’s us know how little you know about the sport.

Stick to anime bruh

<36>
Stay in denial 'bruh'. I get you hate Schaub and won't give him any credit for anything he did in the octagon, but he competed in the ufc and did OK.

What an absolute idiot. Where can I find the rest of this? I can already hear UFC shill Rogan jumping in to agree. The UFC really ain’t shit. There’s tons of great mma out there. Feel bad for these poor souls who can’t enjoy mma without the UFC logo painted on the canvas. There’s so many great fighters and fights out there all around the world. Your loss.
NervousElaborateAztecant-max-1mb.gif

Why does his opinions always make these forums?

Back