Media Bragging Rights: O'Malley vs Dvalishvili - Who wins and how?

Who wins and how?

• Sean O'Malley by Submission

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’ll take Merab by decision, I think he can implement his game against O’Malley for at least three rounds.

Rainbow beats the shit out of him for almost every round. Literally breaks his hands on his face. Gets taken down like twice but takes no damage at all

49-46 Raimbow

Sean knocks him out early, or opens up that barely healed eye cut and the doctor calls it at any point in the 25 minutes.

O'Malley has really good takedown defense, and we can expect his TDD to be at its absolute best in this fight. I do think Merab will get him down, but I don't think Merab will be able to hold him down the whole time.

I'm betting Sean O'Malley wins. But make no mistake, this fight is close. Either guy could win.

I’ll take Merab by decision, I think he can implement his game against O’Malley for at least three rounds.
New MMA scoring isn't rewarding control. If O'Malley lights up Merab and then Merab takes him down & gets 3 minutes of control time but no damage, Merab will lose that round on the judges scorecards.

There will be some kind of disqualifying event like a serious headbutt on one of Merab's frequent takedown attempts.

O'Malley stuns Merab and has him on wobbly legs. Out of nowhere Aljo jumps over the octagon and double legs Sean and slams him to the mat. Merab rushes over and starts stomping on O'Malley's head before the ref pulls him off and declares Sean the winner via DQ.

900611-36954679.png

I'd kind of like to see O'Malley retain. But feel like merab Will overwhelm him stifling his offense

Back